Quantcast

SX Trail riders:

static9

Chimp
Jun 17, 2004
Santa Cruz, Ca
So i've had my SXT II for about 2 weeks and 6 rides, and the springs in the fork are insanely soft. i weigh about 190. i'm wondering what you guys have done, i'm not sure if i should get the medium or heavy spring. i tried to contact fox about it but no luck so far...

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
i weight 180 and also have no problem, i just put the bottum out adjust almost all the way in and im good.

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
At 190, you need to go one spring up. Im about 205 and use the next one up also. The spring goes in the left leg, and takes about 2 minutes to swap out. I think the socket size is 26mm, and besides that, no other tools are needed.

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
SXtrailrider said:
i weight 180 and also have no problem, i just put the bottum out adjust almost all the way in and im good.
Bottom out adjust on a VanR? Am I missing something here? Are you talking about preload?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Netguy said:
Bottom out adjust on a VanR? Am I missing something here? Are you talking about preload?
He's special. You're going to have to type slower. And without such big words as "preload" and "something".

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
eat my **** blue i thought he was talking about the rear shox, it was late at night when i typed that.