Quantcast

Syadasti World Tour visits Case Mountain

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The man himself and a friend from New Zealand are touring New England ride spots and asked for a Case Mountain tour. They twisted our arms and got us to ditch work this afternoon to ride.

Just a bunch of Syadasti pics enjoying the fun that Case Mountain has to offer...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Nice bridge here that leads to a steep roller.

Rocks.

Familiar spot for you monkeys that have ridden here.

New ladder bridge. I think this is meant to go down, but what the hell. :D

We rode for about two hours/seven miles. A longer ride would have been nice, but we had dinner plans. Syadasti and Pete are off to Boston now for a Friday Vietnam tour. :thumb:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
No photos of Pete other than the two with him in the background of the sequence? I think you still got some good shots - seems decent to me...

Pete and I are horrible with stopping to take photos. I was going to give him a camera for the trip but he didn't want it.

From my tour thread:

Thanks again for the ride today MBC and IAB - we had fun. Pete is currently nursing his shoulder (I think it was from a prior ride) but hopefully its nothing and we do have our day off tomorrow for recovery. Thanks for taking photos - I've only been weight testing my camera on most rides :D

See you on Friday splat!
Here is Pete and his dog at Red Rocks (I used to ride to the top and bomb down to the shore almost every day when I lived nearby)

Half way up to the Red Rocks "Track":

On the way down the Red Rocks "Track" (those are the mountains of the South Island in the distance across the strait):

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Crap, that looks fun! Now I wish I'd have gotten off my lazy ass and gone! More driving than I wnated to do today, though.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Great pics! I'm not surprised Josh got that rock first try - he's the master at stuff like that. Looks like he had no issues w/ the skinnys too - he does some super sketch/ real burly ones at one of the local spots.

I'm glad Pete and he are getting some good riding in. It's been pissing rain here in Jersey since Sunday and I was a bit worried that this trip might be a bust for them.

I was supposed to be in Stowe, VT w/ those guys next week but won't be able to get up due to work stuff going on....me = bummed as there will be some sick riding up there.

Make sure to get some more pics guys - trips like this don't happen when wife and kids come into the picture!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
No photos of Pete other than the two with him in the background of the sequence? I think you still got some good shots - seems decent to me...
I have one pic of him falling down, but that's all. No riding pics because he was usually way out in front of me. The only pics I could have taken of him would have shown him standing there waiting for us to catch up. :D

If you want the full size pics I took, shoot me your mailing address and I'll burn them to a CD.

Have fun on the rest of your trip!

Edit: Pete's got a cool looking dog!