Quantcast

Talk to me about handlebars

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Discuss. I desperately need a new set of bars. Interested in some ergo, flat top bars like FSA or Pro but I am not set on them.

What are you guys running?

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
A mix of bars. I have some Oval Concept ergo bars that I really like. On my race bike I have a set of Ritchey WCS, like those as well.

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
I like 3T Ergosum Team Carbon bars.

As far as the FSA wing bars, they are fine for recreational riding but I dislike them for racing. When sprinting in the drops my wrists hit the bottom of the tops( sounds funny but makes sense?). Actually bruised my wrists. I have a set of the alloy FSA's if you wanna try them on the cheap.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I like 3T Ergosum Team Carbon bars.

As far as the FSA wing bars, they are fine for recreational riding but I dislike them for racing. When sprinting in the drops my wrists hit the bottom of the tops( sounds funny but makes sense?). Actually bruised my wrists. I have a set of the alloy FSA's if you wanna try them on the cheap.
I know exactly what you mean. My current set does the exact same thing and I have begun to despise getting in the drops for sprints.

I like the looks of the 3T line. Also interested in the Pro line. Decisions.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Easton is pretty much the only bar I can stand. Specialized has a pretty sweet alloy wing bar that's $40.

rogersstones

Chimp
Aug 27, 2010
It is really a very good idea. It sounds interesting and that would be fruitful for yours. You can go for that option, it is really good.