Quantcast

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Sugar rush!!!! :drool:

Don't knock it till ya try it!!! OMG! Just came home, 2:20am opened up a box of Mike and Ike's tropical typhoon (I know, it's soooo appropriate with the hurricane Irene coming...) and Mike and Ike's original fruits, AND a box of Sweet Tarts! Mix well and partake. :drool: Trust me on this one. Ladies, try it! I am so in sugar heaven right now.

I so wish RM could do mobile uploads like Facebook right now. It's a rainbow of color mixed sugar overload! :thumb:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Just when I think that you can't make a worse post on RM, you go and do something like this.

I have finally figured you out, you are only 12. Everything makes sense now.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Sugar rush!!!! :drool:

Don't knock it till ya try it!!! OMG! Just came home, 2:20am opened up a box of Mmike and Ike's tropical typhoon (I know, it's soooo appropriate with the hurricane Irene coming...) and Mmike and Ike's original fruits, AND a box of Sweet Tarts! Mix well and partake. :drool: Trust me on this one. Ladies, try it! I am so in sugar heaven right now.

I so wish RM could do mobile uploads like Facebook right now. It's a rainbow of color mixed sugar overload! :thumb:
Are you really a 14 year old girl?

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
BIGHITR=drama
:rofl: Good one! Got a good chuckle on that one.

Just when I think that you can't make a worse post on RM, you go and do something like this.

I have finally figured you out, you are only 12. Everything makes sense now.
Are you really a 14 year old girl?
13! You both missed! :rolleyes:

What will we hear from him next, flying a kite in this hurricane?
Don't have a kite. But I could go outside in four hours in 110mph winds and snap a shot of me with my guitar playing rock you like a hurricane! :D

Last edited:

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
I would but so far it's turning out to be "Rock You Like A Pouring Rain," no hurricane winds so far, it's 11pm and just drizzling. :hmm: Where's the 80mph winds? I got my old school Sims skateboard with Kryptonic big reds and umbrella ready. :popcorn:
Yeah, it's been a bit of a disappointment here so far with Irene, if it works out like this the rest of the time, I am going to demand my money back from the weather channel.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Dollar store had lunch and roofing nails and drywall screws all for $1. Bar S Balogna has a surprising hint of Garlic which I enjoy for a dollar. Hickory Farms Sweet and Spicy Mustard for the win.

FreeForAll

Chimp
Jun 26, 2011
Last time I went to a dollar store they had a $1 pregnancy test. They told me it was consistently their best selling item.