Quantcast

"That's It, Thats's All"

zebrahum

Monkey
Jun 22, 2005
SL,UT
Don't even think about it, go see this movie. So many sick segments, great filming, and some great music.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
basically everyone i have talked to has agreed that this movie is absolutely stunning. i got the DVD around christmas and have since watched it like 10 times. it never gets old, the camera work is brilliant. Lollapalooza is right, it's very planet earth-ish, but combines some ridiculous snowboarding in the raddest places on earth. i'm personally a fan of the jackson hole and alaska segments...

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Just ordered the Blue Ray version last week. I've been waiting to get a blue ray player, so that movie gave me a reason;)

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
We were watching that on the way out to the trails the other day. Not a HUGE snowboard movie fan, but I have to say that film blew my mind. Sick riding and even sicker cinematography. The last non-biking movie that gave me those kind of sensations was the Billabong Odyssey.

Needless to say, we need a movie like that in the dh world...and soon!!!

daway

Chimp
Apr 15, 2004
Seattle
Its definitely up there with my favorite snowboard movies. I've already watched it 3-4 times and it blows my mind every time.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I'm so bummed I missed a cinema screening it had in my city it would be so rad. Thankfully I already have it on my and will have to watch it. Damn it makes me bummed for not exploiting my snow season enough.

TR is really pushing the sport in the right direction. Best rider right now imo.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Erm...

Bit late there boys...

I've been re-watching Absinthe Film's 'Optomistic' recently. Some of the most insane jibbing on any flick I've seen. Inspiring.

Dangerous E

Monkey
May 24, 2006
Coorstown, CO
That's It That's All is also on iTunes for $7.99. Mades sense for me as my TV was made around the same time as the combustion engine so watching on my computer is way better.

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
some other rad snow flicks, TGR's Under the Influence is very very good, and for the first time ever I really enjoyed a MSP flick, Claim ditched the vast majority of yawn inducing slow-mo sunset booters in favour of straight up big mountain schralping, and it made for a killer movie!