Quantcast

The 2013 NFL thread

Chimp
Mar 22, 2011
and its not the Panthers going to Seattle:weee:

Should be a war up in Seattle, the 49's and the Seahawks don't exactly like each other:D
The Panthers had a glimmer of hope in the 1stQ but too many penalties and too much reliance on Cam for the running game.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
this is funny....if not obvious...

location...location...location...

Why work for a team with decent players and an expectation to win when you can go to a warm location where you can work for a team that has no chance of winning. Get fired and paid by TN with little impact on your rep.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Why work for a team with decent players and an expectation to win when you can go to a warm location where you can work for a team that has no chance of winning. Get fired and paid by TN with little impact on your rep.
maybe he likes bbq?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Wow the Broncos really bucked the Patriots. Looks like Belichoke needs to work on his defensive coaching. He had no answer for Mile High Manning. OMAHA OMAHA!

Edit: My picks today were New England and Seattle.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Are you suggesting Detroit is a decent team and our owners expect our head coach to create a winning atmosphere?

If I am reading that right, you are sadly mistaken.