Quantcast

The 2013 NFL thread

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Sherman was excited and it seems Crabtree was talking up a lot of sh!t leading into it. After a last second play like that, who wouldn't be excited? I thought the "good play" pat on the ass was funny.

I have watched almost no NFL this year (as I do most years) but I would like to see Seattle win one. Denver is my second least favorite team, after the Fackin 49ers. :rofl:

I got a lot of crap because Kaepernick is from my home town, but he went to the "new" high school, so I wouldn't root for him even if he wasn't on the damn niners.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
football player acts like a ignorant jackass on tv.....news @ 11:00.

Chimp
Mar 22, 2011
Sherman was excited and it seems Crabtree was talking up a lot of sh!t leading into it. After a last second play like that, who wouldn't be excited? I thought the "good play" pat on the ass was funny. .
Agreed. There have been many nasty comments on FB etc about his tirade, with a good portion of them being racist. Sherman's a bright Stanford grad who was more than jacked up after shutting down Crabapples. Good for him. Some of the naysayers calling for his head are also hockey fans which blows my mind. That's pretty much the only sport that allows actual fighting, which is a far cry from talking sh$t.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.