The 360 monkey is off my back

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
:stupid:

(even though i dont know you)

:this thread is worthless without pics:

seriously though good job. my dirtjumping is like the announcement before the amusement rides, "ladies and gentlemen please keep hands and feet inside at all times"

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
ridetoofast said:
:stupid:

(even though i dont know you)

:this thread is worthless without pics:

seriously though good job. my dirtjumping is like the announcement before the amusement rides, "ladies and gentlemen please keep hands and feet inside at all times"
We'll snap some pics or video next time, today was just a "gotta get out of the house and ride for a coupla hours" kinda day so i didnt even think to grab the camera.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
motomike said:
Nice Alex. Next time I fully expect you to clear the tabletop 360 style.
I was actually thinking what it would take to clear it, and I think the answer is way more speed than I'm comfortable with. The good thing about that table is that you can baby step it the entire way across. Im really sore today from all the falls i took learning yesterday.

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Meh, 360's. I could do those when I was 10.

1080's are all the rage now, and I have been doing them for almost a year. I am working on a 1260 on my 20 foot vert wall in my private wearhouse.

TM1

Monkey
Jul 19, 2002
Central NC
haromtnbiker said:
Meh, 360's. I could do those when I was 10.

1080's are all the rage now, and I have been doing them for almost a year. I am working on a 1260 on my 20 foot vert wall in my private wearhouse.

COOL!! Can I watch?

You know your supposed to put the smiley's to it when you're being facetious.:) :rolleyes:

Seriously, I'm still waiting to see a 360 off the ski launch. :cool: Or at least a suicide no-hander:devil:

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
boyd when am i gonna c some quality 360s or at least some film?

o fyi, my ankel still hurts (although i sprinted to kevs car on fri lol) and if tommorow it kills im goin for the ol xray, heh

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
I think ive finnally got the speed thing figured out. I was doing them pretty well today. I was just really off my game on thursday. You'l get to see some "quality" ones when you're able to ride again.