Quantcast

The Bar Hump Thread

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
ya im good, but ridin situation isnt...which reminds me, anyone got suggestions on a good all around full face, i mean for everything from dh to djs, cant be heavy but must be super concussion proof!

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
formermtboarder said:
anyone got suggestions on a good all around full face, i mean for everything from dh to djs, cant be heavy but must be super concussion proof!
mtnbrider said:
How much will you spend?
formermtboarder said:
as much as i have to
TLD (I was gonna just type that but the stupid thing hast be at least 5 characters, so here you go.)

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
the troy lee design is expensive but is the best come protection and isn't as heavy as that DOT crap

Hopper89

Chimp
Aug 28, 2005
Here are three variations of the Bar hump.

The no footed bar hump:

The no handed bar hump:

and the traditional pig rooter:

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Troy Lee is considered the best by many, and they're pretty damn nice and concussion proof. I have a Giro Mad Max II, and it kicks ass! They fit better than almost all of the 100-hundred dollar full-faces out there, and vent FAR better than anything else in that price range.

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
TAKE A PICTURE
i need to ride, its like crack-once you start you cant stop and ive been cut off for the past 3 weeks, it killin me at least give me a picture of sometingh to look foward to!

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
when did he do that?

mike thast dissapointing humptitude, there one of alex that looks similar....not really intended to have a hump at all but it looks like mikes