Quantcast

The Batmobile

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
never heard of these until i saw a team on them in Tulsa. They were all P/1/2s, so the bikes must be fast.

--edit--

Does that say Team Estrogen?

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Digging that bike.
I wish their site was a bit more informative, ie, prices posted with build kits.
But that's a small nit pick.

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you

More details later

Ok now the more details part. Built up with SRAM red, 3T ergosum carbon bars, thomson x2 stem, the seatpost is a no name alloy to use until mine comes in this week. The one in it now weighs 350 fluppin grams! As is sets weight is 16.02 , after the new post it will be on the 15's. The brakes are ultegra sl but will soon be changed out which will drop some more weight taking it down to 15.5. Zipp 202's will take it down to high 14's.
Pretty nice ride

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Ok now the more details part. Built up with SRAM red, 3T ergosum carbon bars, thomson x2 stem, the seatpost is a no name alloy to use until mine comes in this week. The one in it now weighs 350 fluppin grams! As is sets weight is 16.02 , after the new post it will be on the 15's. The brakes are ultegra sl but will soon be changed out which will drop some more weight taking it down to 15.5. Zipp 202's will take it down to high 14's.
Pretty nice ride
That is definitely HAWT. Nice ride!

Makes me so want a light road bike again. My last one was a Kona Sutra with full Dura-Ace (I know, not light) but it died when a truck hit me.