Quantcast

The Black Table

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Funny stuff....
Olde English HG800 High Gravity Malt Liquor
The HG800 High Gravity Robot is a titanium war machine, hell-bent on eliminating the impulses that keep humans from turning into savage beasts. After rubbing myself all over the only female in the room, I pulled out a switchblade, sliced the empty can and ****ed the hole.

Rating: Unstoppable.
Suprema
Ever been tea-bagged by a Central American migrant worker? If not, Suprema, El Salvador's "most supreme" beer, will leave a similar aftertaste without the messy hang-ups and awkward silence the next morning. After the first sip, my taste buds incited a riot that knocked out two of my teeth and cut off half my tongue. I've never been to El Salvador, but I can only imagine its people stay away from this "beverage" and instead opt for a more flavorful thirst quencher. Perhaps donkey vomit?

Rating: Scrotum-ey.

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
it's the kind of drink that sucker punches your three-year old sister in the face and dares you to say something.

Rating: Say something, bitch!

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Harpoon
Call me Ishmael. No, no, call me "Dorothy." Fvck it, call me whatever. This beer is that great unattainable whale, calling from the cold black ocean, empty, mocking. They say that whales are mammals, and I believe it; this beer is covered in hair and seems to have opposable thumbs. In fact, this beer might be the third from the left on the evolutionary chart. Its knuckles are scraping the ground, its forehead is about four feet too wide and it's smacking you over the head with a club and dragging you behind it by your hair. But it's slowly moving up history's chart. It just learned to scrape two rocks together and set fire to your colon. Fire bad!

Rating: Neanderthal.
:biggrin: