Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
There is footage of a guy jumping and breaking his raptor. It is satisfying to watch.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Racing Honda died. I was able to pay the tow truck driver enough to get me my camping gear and the bike home. I sacrificed the Yeti cooler. It seemed like the right thing to do.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
toughen up buttercup

sundaydoug

Monkey
Jun 8, 2009
That article really makes me think we're headed for another '08 subprime mortgage disaster, just with cars this time. People out their minds.

"Barron’s recently reported that a record number of consumer car loans in America topped the US$1,000-a-month mark. In fact, according to the Edmunds study cited, the exact number is 17.5 per cent of all new car loans in the third quarter of 2023."

"fully 50 per cent of all recent auto loans in Canada have payment periods greater than 84 months. And yet, despite the popularity of these extended loans, fewer than five per cent of new-car loans are for less than CDN$400 a month"

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
This, damn.

beating a dead horse...but...this is at a guys shop in louisiana

hey toyota....you can give us a hybrid landcruiser that starts out at 50k but you could never get this thing here that is not a fucking double cab or extra cab with basic cloth seats for 30 or 40k....go fuck yourself you assholes...

Screenshot_20231020_112756_Instagram.jpg

even with that fucking ugly ass front bumper.

vanity plate would read "god iz gr8"

Last edited:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle

"It’s the end of the day on a Friday. Whether we’re at work or not, your brain is probably elsewhere. So, rather than stare at your inbox, or a spreadsheet or whatever, why not stare into the abyss of this Just Rolled In video, where a guy with an inscrutable accent and an idea I think he borrowed from Reddit walks you through some of the worst automotive atrocities mechanics submitted to him last summer, when the breeze was still warm and possibilities seemed endless. "

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

"It’s the end of the day on a Friday. Whether we’re at work or not, your brain is probably elsewhere. So, rather than stare at your inbox, or a spreadsheet or whatever, why not stare into the abyss of this Just Rolled In video, where a guy with an inscrutable accent and an idea I think he borrowed from Reddit walks you through some of the worst automotive atrocities mechanics submitted to him last summer, when the breeze was still warm and possibilities seemed endless. "