Quantcast

@@@@ The End @@@@

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here.

Apparently Haley and one of the girls across the street got into a pseudo fight on their walk home yesterday. So Wifey, Haley, the girls, and their mom are all having a sit down to figure out wtf is going on with them. From what I can gather the older sister (mind they are 3rd, 4th, 5th grade) seems to be getting jealous that Haley is spending more time with the younger sister. The response is her saying some really nasty shit and calling Haley some really bad names, dragging her through the mud with the 4th and 5th graders. When she gets Haley super wound up, she might push Haley, then Haley goes full 4th grade rage mode. It's just a fucking mess. The older one is super loud and obnoxious, wants/needs attention, and will do whatever necessary to get it. Haley is a box of emotional dynamite just waiting to be pushed too far. And since Haley has moved on from dealing with the verbal/social abuse to playing/hanging out with the younger sister, the combination has just gone over the top. God, puberty with these three is going to be a fucking mess.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
About 6" of snow on the deck ATM with another 1-2 to come. Drinking coffee. Not going to bother with clearing driveway and deck until it's done.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here.

Apparently Haley and one of the girls across the street got into a pseudo fight on their walk home yesterday. So Wifey, Haley, the girls, and their mom are all having a sit down to figure out wtf is going on with them. From what I can gather the older sister (mind they are 3rd, 4th, 5th grade) seems to be getting jealous that Haley is spending more time with the younger sister. The response is her saying some really nasty shit and calling Haley some really bad names, dragging her through the mud with the 4th and 5th graders. When she gets Haley super wound up, she might push Haley, then Haley goes full 4th grade rage mode. It's just a fucking mess. The older one is super loud and obnoxious, wants/needs attention, and will do whatever necessary to get it. Haley is a box of emotional dynamite just waiting to be pushed too far. And since Haley has moved on from dealing with the verbal/social abuse to playing/hanging out with the younger sister, the combination has just gone over the top. God, puberty with these three is going to be a fucking mess.
boxing gloves. let them fight it out.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
finally got some snow. only maybe 2-3", but i'll take it. looks like a proper cold front will come in next week too. glad i filled the feeders up, the woodpeckers are making the rounds this morning.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
We got 8" of snow this morning, which started around 2:00 AM. So, I told my boss I'd work from home and he said "No problem." Such a refreshing change from my last job, where I would have been told yesterday to get a hotel and plan on being in the office today. Those fucks.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
BTW this was the first time our new pup saw a lot of fluffy snow. She went absolutely bonkers this morning when I walked her. Full on psycho-dog excitement, jumping around, rolling around, and going insane. Very cute.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Got a foot or so of snow overnight. That's fun to wake up to after having had practically nothing to speak of so far this winter.

Guess I'll have to go snowblower shopping.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Heard a pack of coyotes just after dark on yesterday’s hike. Pretty cool. Rarely have I heard them locally but have seen one on the trail, spotted plenty scat, and read many missing dog posters.
we have a pack that lives in the swampy woods behind our house. it's such a weird sound when they get going.

slept in; unmotivated levels continue to spike. guess i'll pour a travel cup of coffee and roll into the office for a bit. le ugh.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:wave:

Got a foot or so of snow overnight. That's fun to wake up to after having had practically nothing to speak of so far this winter.

Guess I'll have to go snowblower shopping.
@StiHacka is right. You're working on your core strength until end of season and then look for them on sale. Good luck.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
fribork?
Packed some wheel bearings last night, pounded out some bearing races in prep for new wheel bearings.
Fingers crossed having the cruiser working by next week :D

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Pot roast last night was delicious, todays left-over pot roast will be moar deliciouser!

Nothing else really going on, 3D printing a 3" tall Lego head, and cruising eBay trying to figure out pricing for a bunch of camera gear I need to offload.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hmm. All mountain passes to the east are closed due to avalanches, I-5 to the south is closed because of flooding. I may want to make a trip to the grocery store.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
fribork?
Packed some wheel bearings last night, pounded out some bearing races in prep for new wheel bearings.
Fingers crossed having the cruiser working by next week :D
speaking of wheel bearings..... just ordered a set to revive an old azonic hub for another edition of bad ideas with jonkranked

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:eek::confused: :panic:That. That just happened at a client. EOY didn't go well there.