Quantcast

the funny part is...

Cable43

Monkey
Oct 7, 2008
(Philly @ Heart)
If all of us here on this forum met for a massive group ride [the numbnutts, the knuckleheads, the holier than thous, the Ciarans the sanjuros], we'd all drop the wavering politics, the pissing contests, the nonsensical bickering STFU and just ride.
We'd find that we have more in common first. Then we'd have a stable base upon which to argue platforms and viewpoints. We'd get a glimpse of where we were all coming from and be better poised to rationally disagree.

but alas.... you all suck

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
If all of us here on this forum met for a massive group ride [the numbnutts, the knuckleheads, the holier than thous, the sanjuros], we'd all drop the wavering politics, the pissing contests, the nonsensical bickering STFU and just ride.
We'd find that we have more in common first. Then we'd have a stable base upon which to argue platforms and viewpoints. We'd get a glimpse of where we were all coming from and be better poised to rationally disagree.

He is talking about the rest of you, I believe I am excluded, cause I ride to the beer store every day.

:monkeydance:

Cable43

Monkey
Oct 7, 2008
(Philly @ Heart)
who pissed in your corn flakes this morning

iro·ny
Pronunciation:
\ˈī-rə-nē also ˈī(-ə)r-nē\
Function:
noun
Inflected Form(s):
plural iro·nies
Etymology:
Latin ironia, from Greek eirōnia, from eirōn dissembler
Date:

1 a: the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning b: a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony c: an ironic expression or utterance

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I'm in the Holier-than-thous group.

When it boils down to it, I am much better than you lot! :D

Lets go riding.

Cable43

Monkey
Oct 7, 2008
(Philly @ Heart)
I was just balancing things out... can't be too serious around here.

By me making the initial blunt jab remark (thta all threads need apparently) I, in a way, take some of the impact on the net one to do it

I punch myself in the face AFTER I punch you in the face that really f's em up.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Actually if we met in person I'd probably hate all of you even more. Looking at nice digital avatars is alot easier than looking at your ugly greasy faces.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Actually if we met in person I'd probably hate all of you even more. Looking at nice digital avatars is alot easier than looking at your ugly greasy faces.
It would be pretty fun to slap Emo Narlus around.

Cable43

Monkey
Oct 7, 2008
(Philly @ Heart)

ironically on a bike ride we'd be looking at each others asses which look just like... ahh that joke got stale quick- never mind

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Most of my real friends are like that, too. I hold a lot of common ground with a lot of different people (engineers, motorcycles, bikes, trucks, cars, guns, military) but I don't have any friends that I agree with across the board.

That would be boring. I also don't mix the groups too much, but there are some shared interests. If you agree with EVERYTHING, what sort of twisted world would that be?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I am too anti-social to hang out with all of you guys. Plus if I did, yall would hate me cuz I would crush you on the singletrack & dazzle you with my drunken-monkey-style of riding.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I love myself more and more each day.

The doctor says it's unhealthy, and to be honest, it is getting a bit sore...

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
If all of us here on this forum met for a massive group ride [the numbnutts, the knuckleheads, the holier than thous, the Ciarans the sanjuros], we'd all drop the wavering politics, the pissing contests, the nonsensical bickering STFU and just ride.

You can't ride with sanjuro, it's more waiting for sanjuro than anything else