Quantcast

The Golgi Apparatus?

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Wait...it said something about a rectilius...or something...you're peeing outta your butt?

You mean he sits to pee???

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
qualude said:
Alright...so I am not sorry about turning this into a juvenile conversation......
geez, I am going back to my island full of giant lizards and miniature elephants.

You work at a Mini Golf place? :confused:

qualude

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The County of Kings
McGRP01 said:
No, I mean that our friend golgi Appararus took his SN from the Phish song. Just a guess.
Well, the Golgi Apparatus was in Microbiology textbooks as far back as 1988...
Dunno when P-hish came out with that song...as I don't listen to them.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
qualude said:
Well, the Golgi Apparatus was in Microbiology textbooks as far back as 1988...
Dunno when P-hish came out with that song...as I don't listen to them.
Maybe you're misunderstanding me (maybe not). Al I'm saying is that I believe the RM user "Golgi Apparatus" took the name as a reference to the Phish song of the same title. As opposed to taking it as a biological reference. And...just as a f.y.i....Phish wrote the song around 1985.

qualude

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The County of Kings
McGRP01 said:
Maybe you're misunderstanding me (maybe not). Al I'm saying is that I believe the RM user "Golgi Apparatus" took the name as a reference to the Phish song of the same title. As opposed to taking it as a biological reference. And...just as a f.y.i....Phish wrote the song around 1985.
Definite misunderstanding then.....I didn't see a RM user with that name...just a link to an article...sorry bout that...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
golgiaparatus said:
Really I was going through my finance box, checking on my status and it just dawned on me what the perfect RM name would be :think:
Does your finance box have any kind of ornamentation?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
golgiaparatus said:
Not really, but, it has a microscope that I looked into... thats when I saw the golgiapparatus... Really though I was looking for the sea but alas, you cant even see the sea... Woh is me :(
I saw you with a ticket.... aw screw it this is stupid.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
golgiaparatus said:
hehe...

whats stupid is that you thought you saw me with a ticket... in reality all I had was a stub mutha fuhcka :p
Well I was going to say stub but all my vasoconstrictors they come slowly undone.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Westy said:

Well I was going to say stub but all my vasoconstrictors they come slowly undone.
Must be from all that chalkdust that you found while sailing the ocean of osiris... watch out because they tend to expand exponentially like some recursive virus :eek:

Bag that shizz and try to sell it to your butcher :p

J

JRB

-BB- said:
I once had to tell a friend that he wasn't dead.
Dude... Yuo are talknig to me right now, how can you be dead?

I just thought of the Jimmy Carroll Band song, "those are people who died".

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
golgiaparatus said:
I had a buddy who wrote a really long detailed journal about his timer at the IT. About 20 pages long, good read. I'll have the DVD eventually, I'm in no rush though.
I'd tell you about my time at IT...but you'd never believe me. So many times like that. I miss them.