Quantcast

The Hefeweisen diet

windrider

Chimp
Jul 9, 2002
Landstuhl, Germany
Ok, so my plan is to get into better shape through the use of the "Wonder Drink", Hefeweisen. I want to have "Abs of Steel" like they show on the infomercials, and I think this is the quickest and most painless way to reach my goal.

There is a place that sells this wonderful concoction in the shadow of a thousand-year-old castle over looking the German city of Landstuhl near the end of one of my favorite trails. I stop there religiously after each ride to have a few hefeweisens and work on my physique.

So far, however, I've only been able to see results on just one ab. This one ab seems to be far out shadowing all my other abs. In fact, it's become so well developed that it has centered itself on my stomach and pushes out my jersey a bit. I would like to see this result on my other abs as well.

What am I doing wrong?

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Dude, fantastic plan! When I was in Germany I found there to be EXCELLENT hefeweizen! You just need to drink more.:D

Originally posted by windrider
Ok, so my plan is to get into better shape through the use of the "Wonder Drink", Hefeweisen. I want to have "Abs of Steel" like they show on the infomercials, and I think this is the quickest and most painless way to reach my goal.

There is a place that sells this wonderful concoction in the shadow of a thousand-year-old castle over looking the German city of Landstuhl near the end of one of my favorite trails. I stop there religiously after each ride to have a few hefeweisens and work on my physique.

So far, however, I've only been able to see results on just one ab. This one ab seems to be far out shadowing all my other abs. In fact, it's become so well developed that it has centered itself on my stomach and pushes out my jersey a bit. I would like to see this result on my other abs as well.

What am I doing wrong?
Really? That's funny, I've been working on the American Beer Diet, and it's not working for me either. All the ads for American Beer show women with large breasts and small butts. So I started drinking American Beer...

What am I doing wrong? I drink American Beer on a weekly basis. But my butt is still big and if I hear "more than a handful is wasted" one more time...

:p LOL.

Hey, I was born in Landstuhl!