Quantcast

the hipocricy hall of shame

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Classic...left out Bill Clnton, Rafael Palmiero, Al Gore, Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Daddy Bush...and I am sure Monkeys will name dozens more.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
What about this past week. Russia invades Georgia.

Condalezza Rice says "you can't just invade a country and occupy the capital. This is the 21st century, civilized countries don't do that."

Yup, civilized countries don't do that.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Bill Clinton wasn't on that list? Give me a break.

He specifically said, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." BUSTED.

One of the biggest hypocrites of all time.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Bill Clinton wasn't on that list? Give me a break.

He specifically said, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." BUSTED.

One of the biggest hypocrites of all time.
That's not hypocrisy, that's lying.

If he was all high and mighty about being faithful, that would be hypocrisy.

Mumbles

Monkey
Jul 17, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
I currently work for a concert series, and a lot of the artists are claiming to be "going green" by requesting things like no styrafoam or paper products used for the food catering, etc. but they still request to be driven to the venue in an escalade, or hummer, or yukon denali... sometimes even the stretch version. sigh.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
That's not hypocrisy, that's lying.

If he was all high and mighty about being faithful, that would be hypocrisy.

Actually Clinton had the balls to do it backwards.
He cheated first, and THEN was all high and mighty about being faithful.
Takes a brass set for sure.
Its a recent quote.

"Bill Clinton made a plea yesterday for a new emphasis on monogamy as a key element in the battle against AIDS.

The former US president, not noted for his ability to keep his own marriage vows, said it was very important to change people’s attitudes to sex.

In an interview with the BBC recorded in Africa, Mr Clinton said that increasing support for monogamy was not just a problem for the continent worst hit by AIDS but for the world.

“To pretend we can ever get hold of this without dealing with that – the idea of unprotected sexual relations with unlimited numbers of partners – I think would be naïve,” he said."