Quantcast

The internet shop selling a $10 stem ?

invert

Chimp
Aug 15, 2003
Heya, anyone know that internet shop ? I seen it, it's a DH short (cube like) stem and it was like $10-11, really cheap and nice looking, anyone seen it ? I can't remember what was the URL of that shop neither the stem model but a $10 stem new isn't what we see all the time! :monkey:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
invert said:
Heya, anyone know that internet shop ? I seen it, it's a DH short (cube like) stem and it was like $10-11, really cheap and nice looking, anyone seen it ? I can't remember what was the URL of that shop neither the stem model but a $10 stem new isn't what we see all the time! :monkey:
You may want to lay off the sauce before posting. Your post is mostly incomprehensible. :think:

-S.S.-

crash test

Chimp
Jan 26, 2005
Nepaug, CT
Come on now, I have seen worse grammar..

Probably not the one you are talking about but JensonUSA has the Titec blockhead DH/FR stem for $15.

invert

Chimp
Aug 15, 2003
Hmm sorry for the spelling I though I was ok :( BTW english isn't my first language sorry =\

J

JRB

I mowed the grass last night. The grass around the house. Not the lawn around the tree.

J

JRB

invert said:
Hmm sorry for the spelling I though I was ok :( BTW english isn't my first language sorry =\
The intarweb is pretty big. I don't know how we will find that URL. :think:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
invert said:
No need to be sorry! On a positive note - your post was no worse than most of Mack's posts, and English is *supposedly* his first language. :think:

So what are you trying to ask?

-S.S.-

invert

Chimp
Aug 15, 2003
I saw a stem on an internet shop, from USA, it was only $10, don't know the brand (some kind of no-name) and it was a cube one (for DH I think) but I lost the URL so I though someone might have seen it.
-Max

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
invert said:
I saw a stem on an internet shop, from USA, it was only $10, don't know the brand (some kind of no-name) and it was a cube one (for DH I think) but I lost the URL so I though someone might have seen it.
-Max
There we go. I'm understanding that *much* better. :thumb:

Not that I can help you out with it. :p

-S.S.-

J

JRB

BuddhaRoadkill said:
:think: ... :D :D :D :D

How did you talk her into that?
Different house. THAT doesn't take much coaxing. It is 2005, and people are neat freaks. :thumb: