Quantcast

The jerseys are here :) But I need some help....

Should I send Narlus his jersey?

• Yes, mail it right away

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • No, hang on to it for a while

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Don't give it to him, give it to me!

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
UPDATE: MBC headed out to the post office this morning while my lazy fat ass was still in bed. No word on whether or not Narlus's jersey was included, but I do see that a few packages are on hold.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
before you send it, please don't wash it. if it's redolent w/ the heavy mung of baboon, i think that VB can source a lucrative japanese market for said product.

TurnerGrl

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Metrowest MA
How about to Soapstone on Sunday ?

wearing it tommorow ? Saturday During Shot gun Season ? Blaze Orange sounds like a Lot better Color!!
What??? You rode Soapstone today? And I didn't get an invite??? You just don't want to give me back my pants, do you???

I was out of the office at the end of the week...I darn well better have missed an invite!!! ;)

p.s. Had I been at Soapstone, I would have missed a massive lawn dart 200 yards from the end of today's Lynn ride...man, did I seriously auger. Ouch. :( Hopefully I will have 2 jerseys to help ward off the pain!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The really cruel joke would be to mail those shoes Phil is wearing instead.
They're slippers. I think I got them at a Bass shoe outlet. I like slippers with the rubber soles so I can wear them when I take the garbage out. Plus we have hardwood floors so I need the traction around the house.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Actually, IAB, I thought your shoes looked cool.

I'm anticipating the arrival of my jersey ... can't wait to show it off on the trail!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
They're slippers. I think I got them at a Bass shoe outlet. I like slippers with the rubber soles so I can wear them when I take the garbage out. Plus we have hardwood floors so I need the traction around the house.
I just figured boat shoes were required in Connecticut, along with ascots, navy blue sports jackets and captains hats.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
You don't need a reason. ;)

I actually had some LL Bean mocs that were much like that with fleece and gum soles. I was sad when they died.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
WHOOT MUTHA FVCKING WHOOOT

sumsing just came in zee mail!:happydance:

that was fast!

Damn.......I can't wait to represent with it!

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
I have been thinking about it and it seems wrong for me to have 2 jerseys while there are still :monkey:s that have none.

Therefore if any :monkey: is interested in the 2xl long sleeve DH jersey pictured above, please let me know. I will let it go at cost. Only worn for a moment by the cute 4 year old pictured above.

PM interest...