Quantcast

&*&*&*&*& The last person to post a Tuesday GMT gets access to the beer fridge &*&*&*&*&

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Was on the fence about those dumb wireless shifters, and then they dropped 50% in price. There's like a 20% chance they'll never show up at my door based on the company's reputation, but man that would be nice to have accurate shifting.

Plans are starting to come together for a bro weekend in VT in early october. not sure where yet, but that'll be nice

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. CFP is now official and I can use my letters. Boss is gonna be having a rough day, because I can now officially advertise myself as a CFP. I think I'm gonna go apply for some jobs today...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
front yard getting torn up to replace water line to the house. between that, the water heater flooding the house, and the kiddo getting surgery, 2023 can suck it.

in other news, packing/cleaning to head to the mountains tomorrow through sunday...

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Teh Spousal Unit™ leaves today on a week long hut-to-hut mountain bike trip with five other ladies. She’s gonna have a blast. I’m a bit jealous, and I’ll miss her, but I’m stoked for her adventure.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Youngest had to have 2 baby teeth removed surgically this morning. She's groggy and cuddled up on the sofa for the day. I'm off to get SqEarl's truck serviced. 10,000miles already! Guess out 7,000mile trip out west helped with that.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Lighting storm last night (which of course I was out in, running a chainsaw) caused 6 new lightning fires.

I checked some flight trackers to see if any of them were really bad and came across a helicopter hovering over the west shore of tahoe. When I clicked on the aircraft, all registration, craft model etc were listed as NA, and just a pic of literally a black helicopter.

And then it disappeared. I could find no history of the flight anymore.

I think I just saw mark zuckerberg's helicopter landing at his special floating dock outside his eleventy million dollar compound.

the black helicopters are meta. pass it on

edit: It's back up :rofl:

dick marks the dick

fuckzuck2.JPG

blackhelicopter.JPG

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Hello there buddies.

Last day at the insurance thing. Boss never let anyone else know. Kind of odd but whatever.
Feels more like April here than August.
So people are just going to have to ask when they notice you're not there any more? WTF is wrong with that guy? :confused:

Lighting storm last night (which of course I was out in, running a chainsaw) caused 6 new lightning fires.

I checked some flight trackers to see if any of them were really bad and came across a helicopter hovering over the west shore of tahoe. When I clicked on the aircraft, all registration, craft model etc were listed as NA, and just a pic of literally a black helicopter.

And then it disappeared. I could find no history of the flight anymore.

I think I just saw mark zuckerberg's helicopter landing at his special floating dock outside his eleventy million compound.

the black helicopters are meta. pass it on

edit: It's back up :rofl:

dick marks the dick

View attachment 198962

View attachment 198963
:tinfoil:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Dropped off kid 3 via e-cargo bike. Dropped off check for current bills on mountain house renovation. Time to tear up the back yard some more before it gets hotter

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
Teh Spousal Unit™ leaves today on a week long hut-to-hut mountain bike trip with five other ladies. She’s gonna have a blast. I’m a bit jealous, and I’ll miss her, but I’m stoked for her adventure.

My wife and her sister were just chatting about the possibility of doing that trip next year. I'd love to hear what your lady thinks of the experience.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

77% of employers provided some level of support for their employees who were taking the test. I'm part of the 23% who were told to eat a dick, apparently.