Quantcast

The last supper game....

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
You get the chair* tomorrow, so what's it gonna be?
Mom's meat loaf?
Lobster?
A burger?
PB&J?

*Don't ask for what...you know. :sneaky:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I don't care what I eat...

...cause the crime was so worth it. :D

Seriously, though, I'd have to think about the dinner but what I wouldn't have to think about is that it must be accompanied by my mother's potato bread and my grandmother's apple pie.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
final dinner would be:

stir fried squid w/ vegetables over noodles.

there was one specific place in boston's chinatown which served an absolutely KILLER version of this, but they went of out business when i was in ireland and no one can come close to their particular version.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
24 hour all you can eat buffet. If I paced myself I'm sure I could keep eating indefinitely. Just remember. Don't fill up on the bread. That's what they'll be expecting you to do!

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Hmmm, fun to think about...off the top of my head I'll go with oysters, lobster and caviar with Dom Perignon, rabbit rillettes and fois gras with sancerre, fresh egg pasta with white truffles and parm reggiano with old burgundy, then maybe aged Kobe porterhouse with fresh porcini and some ridiculously old and expensive bordeaux, maybe Lafite...then a crazy cheese course with aged balsamico, followed by molten chocolate cake and finally a rotten piece of chicken so I can puke it all up all over my captors and escape...yeah.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mine...
lobster bisque.
pan fried hogfish snapper With a roasted red pepper zabaglione.
with truffle mashed potatoes.
& asparagus with a mornay sauce.
with a bottle (or 2) of a 1er Cru Chablis.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
A large pizza with everything on it and a loaded hamburger with bacon. Wash it down with a liter of vodka. What's the rule for drinking alcohol with your last meal? If I'm going to die tomorrow anyway, I might as well spend tonight get loaded off my ass.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Tenchiro said:
Served with three or four 22oz'ers Arrogant Bastard.

:drool:
Why do you feel like throwing up your last meal? :D

The worst hangover of my life was courtesy of Arrogant Bastard (And Chimay...and Piraat...and Hoegaarden...and Spaten...and...ok, maybe it wasn't just the Arrogant Bastard)

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Silver said:
Why do you feel like throwing up your last meal? :D

The worst hangover of my life was courtesy of Arrogant Bastard (And Chimay...and Piraat...and Hoegaarden...and Spaten...and...ok, maybe it wasn't just the Arrogant Bastard)

The way I figure is that if I have a miserable hangover, death will be a welcome end. :oink:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Silver said:
Here's a photo of what I mean. Good lord, the flash really makes my oven look filthy...
Mmmmm...bread.

BBQ Roast Beef in a freshly baked rolls. Ice cold Dr. Pepper.

Thats it.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
probably a person. that way they would have to go through years of red tape until they actually are able to serve me my last supper before they can kill me. :devil:

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
I would have a 50 ounce filet minon or a bunch of small ones with a giant baked potato and applesauce. to drink two bottles of bailies irish cream with milk and ice.