Quantcast

~The "Music that gets you pumped" thread~

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
What tunes really get you going lately?

I was listening to some Kings of Leon out snowboarding yesterday and was loving it. These guys always get me pumped up. Also listened to some Superchunk yesterday as well.

NapalmCheese

Monkey
May 16, 2006
Los Gatos
Straightfaced, Union 13, Pantera, White Zombie, Good Riddance, RTC.

When I was in high school I hitched a ride to a wrestling meet with one of my buddies. In the car on the way to the gym he pops in an Alanis Morriset CD. I say something to the effect of "What the hell? This is what you listen to before you wrestle?" his reply was "Yeah, I HATE Alanis Morriset, she pisses me off something fierce. Lord help the man I wrestle after hearing this CD."

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
When I was in high school I hitched a ride to a wrestling meet with one of my buddies. In the car on the way to the gym he pops in an Alanis Morriset CD. I say something to the effect of "What the hell? This is what you listen to before you wrestle?" his reply was "Yeah, I HATE Alanis Morriset, she pisses me off something fierce. Lord help the man I wrestle after hearing this CD."

Hahahaha, sounds like a good angle of attack.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Straightfaced, Union 13, Pantera, White Zombie, Good Riddance, RTC.

By this logic I should listen to the Eagles or Social D before I race:clapping:

Lex

Monkey
Dec 6, 2001
Massachusetts
All That Remains, With Honor, Diecast and Full Blown Chaos are some of the newer (to me) bands that get me pumped to ride.

Helmet, Faith No More, June of 44, Fugazi, Sick of it All, Pantera, etc. are some older bands that I've never gotten sick of.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Jesus, too much to list here, but here are some bands that have been running in my mental soundtrack recently -

Black Sabbath - Master of Reality
No Hope for the Kids - CD
The Sword - newest CD
Radio Birdman - new and old stuff.