Quantcast

the new improved RESPECT thread!what happened to biggins arm

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
first let me say, if you are squeemish you should skip the next ew posts on this thread. friday night after helping set up the course a bunch of monkies went on a street ride. tried a gap drop onto a skinny beside some stairs and screwed it up. here come some graphic photos then sone hillarious ones. 78 mg of morphine andalmost 18 hours.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
we took about 50 pictures at the hospital. my radius bone in my wrist is completely broken, my hand was on top of my wrist and about 1.5 inches back and there was exposed bone as well. no hardware yet. i will type some more later this left hand typing is getting old

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Ahahaah i don't know whether to laugh or be sympathetic ahah.

Dude i really hope you get better soon, but if it's any conselation this has got to be the funniest injury thread of ALL time....

RESPECT!

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
Oh maaaaaaaaaaayon that is one janked up wrist. Writing "respect" on the cast will only hinder the healing process though:(

I havent ever broken anything, but if I did I think I would totally lose it.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Originally posted by KleinMp99
Oh maaaaaaaaaaayon that is one janked up wrist. Writing "respect" on the cast will only hinder the healing process though:(

I havent ever broken anything, but if I did I think I would totally lose it.
What a pinhead, did your Momma not love you as a child?

Well I can see why she wouldn't.

RESPECT or stay out of RESPECT oriented threads.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Biggins you definately RESPECT'd that wrist.

Well if you are going to do something do it right.

You'll be really learning that camera until you are back on the bike. Take it easy and heal fast my North Cacalacky RESPECT brother.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Sometimes certain body parts aren't willing to work with the rest of the body as a whole, if your arm wasn't so weak, you wouldn't have had to RESPECT it like that. Maybe next time that wrist will think twice before pussing out like that. I had to respect my collar bone once, not to mention one time my shoulder was complaining so I respected the $hit out of it until it was seperated. I have to respect my pinkies at least once every few years they are always acting up. I have to say though I have never had the need to respect myself like that though, that is some serious ma-fukin respectin'!!!! gotdam!!!

Keep up the good work:angry:

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Whoaa biggins. That looks familiar... where have I seen that before... ohhh yeah my wrist looked pretty much exactly like that. I was going to make some crack at you involving soccer or something, but then i decided that's waaay to hardcore for that. You kick ass biggins, heal up soon.

How long you think you're out for?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by Cancer Dragon
Whoaa biggins. That looks familiar... where have I seen that before... ohhh yeah my wrist looked pretty much exactly like that. I was going to make some crack at you involving soccer or something, but then i decided that's waaay to hardcore for that. You kick ass biggins, heal up soon.

How long you think you're out for?
ill find out thursday.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
arm hurts like hell man. been doubled up on vicodin every 4 hours.
shifty is here and playing downhill domination.his clutch went out about a quarter mile from my house.this pic is in the recovery room. i dont remember any of this

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
omg. that looks terrible. i hope you get well soon. i just got my bullit so when you get healed up, i'll come out and ride. i cant belive you broke it. its the beginning of the summer!!!!!!!!!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by laura
omg. that looks terrible. i hope you get well soon. i just got my bullit so when you get healed up, i'll come out and ride. i cant belive you broke it. its the beginning of the summer!!!!!!!!!!!
the worst thing about it iis asa and i were supposed to go to flagstaff az in a week to ride for a week:(

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
Am i the only one thats noticed there seem to be an awful lot of injured Monkies these days!? we seem to be dropping like flies!

EDIT: kinda forgot....................DDDDDAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNN that looks sore!! Get better soon!

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
knarly stuff there Biggins! I wish I had finished eating my breakfast BEFORE looking at your photos.....

Heal up dude, better yet you should see if Benny Henn is gonna be in the area and let him do the healin'

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Damn that sucks.
But I have to say that Biggins rocks for having a sense of humour about it.
Heal up good now.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
HOLY SHYT!:dead:
Bro that looks like it fuking hurt. I hope your a lefty:D
Drink milk and get better.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
im awake now. i wanna thank all the monkies that helped me. shifty is still here were tryin to get his car in to get his clutch replaced. im in pain. i would like to thank of yall for giving me well wishes and helping me with a speedy recovery. how about another pic just for fun

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Originally posted by biggins
im awake now. i wanna thank all the monkies that helped me. shifty is still here were tryin to get his car in to get his clutch replaced. im in pain. i would like to thank of yall for giving me well wishes and helping me with a speedy recovery. how about another pic just for fun
Oh man, that suck! you cut your leg?