Quantcast

the next level...

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I'm not sure if this has been posted. Cam White's Murry benefit jam. That last double took my breath just watching. I read it was 40ft.

Wow... that's some of the biggest air I've ever seen. I'm not sure that last one is 40 feet, though. There's no way with it being that steep. I'm guessing 25 to 30 feet... could be wrong, though.

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
Wow... that's some of the biggest air I've ever seen. I'm not sure that last one is 40 feet, though. There's no way with it being that steep. I'm guessing 25 to 30 feet... could be wrong, though.
yeah, but still, they're peaking like, 2 stories high. freaking amazing, that's a trail that separates the men from the boys.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
burns is the man. dont forget that. tooth down an 18 stair rail. takes all his calories in form smoking and candy haha

i would give a lot to ride with that man

sleepinggiant

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
San Jose, CA
This thread is massive, so this may have already been posted, but even if it has, it deserves to be here again. Bohan does one of his one handed seat grab 3's, and Aitken fastplants the landing of a giant hip.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
sleepinggiant, it's def. been posted, but those trails are so sick, I love the step up line....