Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Allout DVD
2-Maxxis Minion 3C single ply 2.5s

My gift to myself was a 2010 Jeep JK unlimited

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
MSR Denali Evo snowshoes from my parents.

DT Swiss 240/Revolution/Stans Crest XC wheelset from myself. Building them tonight. Sweet.

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
2011 Royal Ride Jersey
2011 Royal SP247 Shorts
2011 Royal Victory Gloves

Schwalbe Muddy Mary DH Tires
Schwalbe Wicked Will DH Tires

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
you mean you got a shuttle truck as a gift?!?! :D
HAHA, no. There is a small fee to pay for a season pass, under $100. The better part of the gift is that my wife supports me riding and spending as much time as i want doing it. See how many other married guys can say the same.:thumb:

daisycutter

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2006
New York City
HAHA, no. There is a small fee to pay for a season pass, under $100. The better part of the gift is that my wife supports me riding and spending as much time as i want doing it. See how many other married guys can say the same.:thumb:
Married with two kids and platty and diablo season passes. :weee:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
got one of those two, no more building bikes on the living room carpet:weee:

got some e13 dh cranks as the ceremonial first piece to put on!
Had the dual arm park (shop stand) and nothing came close till this... congrats man your going to like it. What a great stand..... quality function stability etc... light portable, definently going to the races with me now....

djjohnr

Turbo Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Northern California
New wheelset for the AM bike - Flows on Hopes.

My wife dropped $3k worth of camera gear on the driveway last night, so I may wind up with a new camera body as well.

fluider

Monkey
Jun 25, 2008
Bratislava, Slovakia
I couldn't wait any more so I endowed myself with real bike in the mid-season...

... and parents added bosu balance trainer as the sh|tty IT job has already affected my upper body fittnes.