Quantcast

#%#%#%# The official Praise the Lord it's Monday GMT @*@*@*@*@*

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Back to work for the first time in like two or three weeks. Feels weird, but also comfortable and normal and I'm looking forward to it. Finally got some exercise yesterday but looks like I may not get to it today with all the little things going on. We will see I guess

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I spend way to much time yesterday figuring out mtb fitting and still not sure. Basically most is about moveability vs stability. However with my build I think actually fitting is important too. Some would say I need a ML vs L but then the front end is lower and seat to bar drop bigger which is not something I am looking for.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Back to work for the first time in like two or three weeks. Feels weird, but also comfortable and normal and I'm looking forward to it. Finally got some exercise yesterday but looks like I may not get to it today with all the little things going on. We will see I guess
How's kiddo doing?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
How's kiddo doing?
Pretty good! He's back to school and in good spirits. He has "moon face" which I guess is a symptom of high doses of steroids but he looks like a different kid. Honestly, he seems quite a bit different after the hospital...more mature almost. Anyways I think we are out of the woods but the term "hemorrhagic gastrointestinal vasulitis" is a little spooky in retrospect.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Yeah yeah, I'm here. Doggo got me up at 4:45, and I didn't really care too much because I slept a shitload over the weekend. So, I took care of the dog then went for an easy one hour run. Glad I got that done and out of the way. I've got to do my employee annual reviews today. I've got eight of them to do. They all do good work. I also get my annual bonus this week and I'll be kicking that right over to my finance lady to put into my investment account (BOR-ING).

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Strapped the kiddo to a sled and towed her on the skis for a few miles yesterday. Given the temperatures today, I doubt that will be possible for much longer.

Time to finish BUILDING THAT WALL so I can put up storage racks and clean up the disaster that is my basement.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
got woken up out of a dead sleep by dogs going nuts at 4:15-apparently the power had gone out and they were working on the junction box right in front of our house. so dragging a bit this morning
at least traffic wasn't bad on the way in and it's sunny and 55*

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
woke up at 4:50 am with wicked back pain. popped a pain med (cyclobenzaprine - makes me sleepy for a full day) and went back to sleep till 7:30. now I don't have back pain, but I feel groggy AF. at least it's not busy at work.

happy it's monday. older child was being a d!ck all weekend, so it's nice to have a bit of peace and quiet.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yeah yeah, I'm here. Doggo got me up at 4:45, and I didn't really care too much because I slept a shitload over the weekend. So, I took care of the dog then went for an easy one hour run. Glad I got that done and out of the way. I've got to do my employee annual reviews today. I've got eight of them to do. They all do good work. I also get my annual bonus this week and I'll be kicking that right over to my finance lady to put into my investment account (BOR-ING).
did you get my pm?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And in good racing news, the old track master is back. She apparently heard about the shit show that was last month while there doing laps and was offered a job with a promotion. She'll be running league races again and she doesn't fuck around. We talked a bit yesterday and has decided that before qualifying she is going to pull everyone - jr's and teens into the party room for some pre-race rules discussions. There have been issues with people not respecting flags and slower traffic intentionally blocking faster drivers during qualifying. She has a remote and will be slowing drivers who are not respecting flags quickly or letting the faster drivers pass. And she's fucking ruthless about it too.

Also, work.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
EFEC9B40-46B1-47F4-BCAA-3C89A6024FB1.jpeg

8E0DA9B1-4563-416E-A4F2-916E63D3B550.jpeg

parked precisely within the lines for @Jozz

5C1F48D2-F9A5-4390-8E82-712BD12CF740.jpeg

then e-biked to the hospital. LASIK follow up appointment. A bit too chilly to take Baby Aya to preschool on two wheels.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
There have been issues with people not respecting flags and slower traffic intentionally blocking faster drivers during qualifying. She has a remote and will be slowing drivers who are not respecting flags quickly or letting the faster drivers pass. And she's fucking ruthless about it too.

Also, work.
I mean those are safety things, those people should get booted off the track for ignoring flags. :fie:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Pretty good! He's back to school and in good spirits. He has "moon face" which I guess is a symptom of high doses of steroids but he looks like a different kid. Honestly, he seems quite a bit different after the hospital...more mature almost. Anyways I think we are out of the woods but the term "hemorrhagic gastrointestinal vasulitis" is a little spooky in retrospect.
Hopefully he can deal with the steroids better than I do. I was on Prednisone for a week and it was a frickin nightmare.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Sick most of the weekend. Slept like shit last night. Gotta walk the kids to the bus stop. Then more bed or couch time.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am