Quantcast

The Pigs Must Go

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Darkreaper said:
Curiously, the pigs done in photoshop (at least I assume that's what it is) display at the right speed in Firefox
Yep, the ones in Photoshop display at the right speed - the ones in other editors are super charged!

shifty S

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NWDC...Asheville
this site seems to have a thing about everyone jumping on avatar bandwagons...only problem is that then later everyone jumps back off! but not me, no, i stick to my guns.

christmas 2003 ownz joo

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
shifty S said:
this site seems to have a thing about everyone jumping on avatar bandwagons...only problem is that then later everyone jumps back off! but not me, no, i stick to my guns.

christmas 2003 ownz joo
You realise that all Avatar bandwagons are all a direct result of me right?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
You realise that all Avatar bandwagons are all a direct result of me right?
DUH, everything is about you around here! Even this website was created out of your need for a place to post. Hell, I think RM himself was born out of your bangin' his mom.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
DUH, everything is about you around here! Even this website was created out of your need for a place to post. Hell, I think RM himself was born out of your bangin' his mom.
She is hot isn't she!

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
TamaSKA said:
and what about silicon-stuffed tits? :rolleyes:

:oink: ownz ya
What about them? I do photography and i've you've ever seen the hi res pic it's a great shot. The pigs are stupid, end of discussion..I can understand why this old trend picked up here w/ mostly older men thinking they're "sweet" :dead:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
NotQuiteJdm said:
What about them? I do photography and i've you've ever seen the hi res pic it's a great shot. The pigs are stupid, end of discussion..I can understand why this old trend picked up here w/ mostly older men thinking they're "sweet" :dead:
Oh yes, very talented photography there. Hi resolution picture of a woman's breasts. Very artistic and really takes an artist to take a picture like that. :rolleyes:

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
I knew I should have stayed out of the lounge posts because that's were all the moron's are. You obviously know nothing about photography because there's alittle bit more involved then w/ just pushing a button down. Whatever im done with this thread, I hope you all continue to think your pigs are 1337 and talk about my posts because thats cool!

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
NotQuiteJdm said:
I knew I should have stayed out of the lounge posts because that's were all the moron's are. You obviously know nothing about photography because there's alittle bit more involved then w/ just pushing a button down. Whatever im done with this thread, I hope you all continue to think your pigs are 1337 and talk about my posts because thats cool!
bye bye then.

....now, where can i get a piggy??

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
binary visions said:
Oh yes, very talented photography there. Hi resolution picture of a woman's breasts. Very artistic and really takes an artist to take a picture like that. :rolleyes:
BWAAAHAHAHAHA! Ah yes, the girly avatar...the most unoriginal thing in the history of internet discussion boards.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
NotQuiteJdm said:
You're funny.

Yes, I know what's involved in photography, thanks. I also know that a straight-on shot of a woman's sweaty boobs doesn't qualify as great photography, as technically proficient as it may be. :rolleyes:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
binary visions said:
You're funny.

Yes, I know what's involved in photography, thanks. I also know that a straight-on shot of a woman's sweaty boobs doesn't qualify as great photography, as technically proficient as it may be. :rolleyes:
you have to admit that the lighting is nice, and that the nipple-perker did a good job :nuts:

TamaSKA

Chimp
Sep 26, 2003
London, UK
NotQuiteJdm said:

what do you know about me, and my photography skills? :P

btw I think these plastic things put into a womans body is just disgusting.

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
My wife and I are both freelance photographers and I can tell you that anyone can take a picture. But it's an artist who take's pictures of a woman's breasts in the most unoriginal position possible. Hats off to NotQuiteJdm you have really accomplished something here :thumb:
now go change the world with your talent :D