Quantcast

The Rampage Dilemma

hev

Chimp
May 18, 2004
somewhere near the apex
Any monkeys planning on going to the Red Bull Rampage this year?

I am in a bit of a dilemma. I really want to check this event out, but I hear from friends in utah that the area has been getting record precip and the forecast for this week looks pretty lousy. To make the choice even harder, brighton is planning on opening Friday and they have already recieved 87" of snow!

what should a monkey do?

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
are you kidding? This might be the first and last year with mud. I think it might be pretty fun to watch these guys try to go huge in the mud.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
It'll snow again, this may be the last Rampage in Utah or ever and to see it in crazy conditions would be so fun.

Plus it's a good excuse to drink more.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
DVNT said:
It'll snow again, this may be the last Rampage in Utah or ever and to see it in crazy conditions would be so fun.

Plus it's a good excuse to drink more.
well put The snow is there at least 5 months each year. The rampage is there for 3 days each year.

J

JRB

You should go to the rampage and take pics of cooter and ttgf's wedding. :thumb:

hev

Chimp
May 18, 2004
somewhere near the apex
josh and funken waiting for second chair

funken about to drop in

josh getting some

hiking for a few turns

fondigley laughing at our rediculous amount of shiz

watching the rampage

shuttling

my friend from t-ride we ran into at brighton

Zion Train!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Thats soooo sweet! I wish I was able to hit up waist deep powder and then the next day go ride some of the best fr/dh there is out there. Lucky bastard. :mumble: