Quantcast

The Recommended Seller Thread

vtrider

Monkey
Apr 11, 2005
vermont
Shouldnt we have one of these? We have a bad sellers list, why only be negitive? If there's already one of these, my bad, but i couldnt find one on search, or anything. :thumb:

So, if you have a seller that you recommend, tell us in this thread

J

JRB

MMcG is a good buyer
Echo is a good seller
AdsFreerider(or something like that) is a good seller
loco is a good seller :D

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
Matt D: Good seller. Had some miscommunication about picking up the fork he was selling, but he took care of it quickly.

Ciaran: Good buyer, sold him my frame and he paypal'd the money to me very promptly. I in turn gave him as much information about my frame as possible and I took the best care in cleaning it, regreasing it and packing it for shipping to him. He got the frame on time and he is very satisfied.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Most Excellent Sellers:

Jayridesacove: I bought his frame and paypal'd him the money very promptly. He in turn gave him as much information about the frame as possible and he took the best care in cleaning it, regreasing it and packing it for shipping to me. I got the frame on time and I am very satisfied. :thumb: What he didn't mention is that the whole frame was covered in bubble wrap. Every inch! AND during his inspection of the frame he noticed that there was a tiny crack in the replacable der hanger. So he not only knocked off the cost of a new one, he also sent me a link to an online store selling the hanger. Now that's a good seller.

Brock: I bought his .243 frame. Same as above. Paypal'd. The frame came to me fast and well packed. Exactly as described. You can trust this seller.

Metal: Bought a stem from him. Easy fast transaction. Accepts Paypal, fast shipping. And he left some of that Sanjay magic in it. Now I can jump farther and I have an overwhelming urge to trade in my full face for a skate lid.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I haven't had one single bad experience with any of the RM buyers and sellers I've worked with. Monkeys rock in general.

Special props go out to Oly, KPicha, Skooks, Loco, Punkassean,in the trees, sprungshoulders, Fulton, and Spunger and I probably forgot a few in there too. Oh yeah Stosh - good buyer and seller and barterer! :thumb:

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Good Sellers:
@2001
Metal
Brian HCM
that's all I can think of now...but generally everyone is pretty good....D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Never had a bad buying OR selling experience here... though a few people have, as evidenced by some ugly threads that have come and gone.

BCD was very patient in a trade we did when things were a little hectic at work for me. His half of the trade arrived at my doorstep before I had even packaged mine up!

MMcG, stosh, KenS, bibs have all been good buyers. (c)2001 sold me a stem at a great price and chucked in a copy of Litter Magazine for me!

:monkey:'s are good people.

vtrider

Monkey
Apr 11, 2005
vermont
Seller: ironhorseCT
great guy, has been hookin me up. ill post followup when we complete our massive transaction, im sure it will be the same as now.
thanks brennan :thumb:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Good Sellers: THRILLSEEKA, the inbred

Great communication, fast shipping and great products, better than described in both cases. I would by from both of them again.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I'm in the same boat as Stone, I have sold a lot but never really bought anything. With that said I have had great experiences on RM and I have sold about ~$3,000 worth of stuff with no bad buyers! :thumb:

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Come to think of it I did buy some Hope parts from Brian and that was very painless.

Also Stone came through smooth on the prize I won from the Kyle raffle.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Great sellers:
Metal
Sgt Brown
Acadian

Great buyers:
Metal
MMcG
Ummbikes
DiscoStu
Spincrazy (way back in the day...)
DirtyJ

Great Traders:
KIDWOO!

there are countless others im sure..(i forget some of the names right now)...

like most of yall, ive made many good deals on the monkey and have yet to get screwed. Part of that is just being aware of games and scams.. there have been some doozies tried (not all from RM), but alot of it has to do with the higher caliber of monkeys.