Quantcast

.>.>.> The rut's delay <.<.<

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Cut the cable yesterday, eff xfinity and their near $200/month bill. Still costing $80ish for just internet.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Meetings for 4 hours straight. Fffffffff. At least I'm just listening for a good portion of that.

I should try to sneak out into the woods this afternoon.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
After midnight here and I have this stuck in my as all we listen to at work is boomer FM.
Thank the good lord there's only one working day left for the week.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. New insurance company came through to take pictures of the house and stuff. This is becoming the norm in CO for new policies apparently.

I surprised Haley with a mirrored shield for her helmet and she's digging it. I'm going to hold off on the new helmet as long as possible because she doesn't need a new helmet, but it sure will make her life a bit easier. I'm going to start the new suit and helmet savings account so hopefully I have it ready for next season. I'm trying to sell some of the other stuff she's grown out of, but it's not going well so far, even for cheap.

Race on Sunday, so I need to service the kart by Saturday night.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
New insurance company came through to take pictures of the house and stuff. This is becoming the norm in CO for new policies apparently.
we just changed insurance here and they did the same thing.
Yup. Currently dealing with this with State Farm, who decided to cancel us AFTER we had signed and paid in advance for the full year. Did all the shit they wanted, was told it was good and was told everything was cool and not to worry. Got a refund check in the mail yesterday that's our full year premium. :rolleyes: . Swinging by my agent this afternoon to find out if I'm still insured or not. :mad:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Who did you end up with @stoney?

SF insure most people up here in CO, not looking forward to trying to find a replacement if they back out of here completely.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Who did you end up with @stoney?

SF insure most people up here in CO, not looking forward to trying to find a replacement if they back out of here completely.
State Farm is leaving CO. I'm in an odd spot in that I have an active claim on my roof from State Farm and they booted me, so I ended up with a third-tier, high premium provider. As soon as the roof is done, I will be going back into the market again. But I just ended up cutting a check for $6k out of our emergency fund and I get to fight with the mtge company to get a reimbursement from my escrow.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Yup. Currently dealing with this with State Farm, who decided to cancel us AFTER we had signed and paid in advance for the full year. Did all the shit they wanted, was told it was good and was told everything was cool and not to worry. Got a refund check in the mail yesterday that's our full year premium. :rolleyes: . Swinging by my agent this afternoon to find out if I'm still insured or not. :mad:
Agent or broker? If agent, stop. I'll intro you to our broker. Broker is not affiliated to any provider and has to work for you; agent is for the company only.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Played outside all day. Flagging a trail on someone's private property and going on an exploratory hike on my current work location.

Some nice rock formations to play with.

1000005129.jpg
1000005128.jpg
1000005127.jpg

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Holy shit, the cheapest platter of brisket at the Salt Lick was $26.00. And it's a cheap cut of beef!
In other news, I saw the most hilarious thing getting off the plane in Dallas. A tourist couple stood up, wearing obviously brand new cowboy hats. Dude was wearing a Cowboy Bar T-Shirt.
Fucking guy was wearing his logo'ed Stetson BACKWARDS the whole flight. JFC.
And it was t even ironic, far as I could tell. Made my day.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
No 1st class on this plane, Sparky. :D
tiny plane? Or choosing poorly with Spirit or Frontier?
Fucking guy was wearing his logo'ed Stetson BACKWARDS the whole flight. JFC.
I thought Elon Musk only flew private

/me rode Red Rocks then half of Dakota Ridge. Broke second spoke on season so I’ll have GBS rebuild the wheel with new spokes and brass nipples.