Quantcast

the saturday workers thread

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yup, pulling my one saturday every 5 weeks. 10-5 by myself in the shop. we'll see how the day goes. hopefully i'll get some urban or dirt jumping in after work then maybe a cross country ride or some shuttling with the big bike tomorrow. got a hot date tomorrow night so thats cool. wine and a movie with a canadian chick.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
biggins said:
yup, pulling my one saturday every 5 weeks. 10-5 by myself in the shop. we'll see how the day goes. hopefully i'll get some urban or dirt jumping in after work then maybe a cross country ride or some shuttling with the big bike tomorrow. got a hot date tomorrow night so thats cool. wine and a movie with a canadian chick.
You got it tough, i haven't worked since i busted my leg lookin to goin back in a week. Hopefully my leg agrees with my pocket. hehe.
Welp gotta run got a get on the road for 3 hrs for a ride in the mountains. :D

Andy_B

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
whereabouts unknown
This is the 1st Sat. I have worked in a long time! On top of that Im stuck in Bucksnort, Tn. And Ill have 100hours by sunday. Got to love the automotive world!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Skookum said:
You got it tough, i haven't worked since i busted my leg lookin to goin back in a week. Hopefully my leg agrees with my pocket. hehe.
Welp gotta run got a get on the road for 3 hrs for a ride in the mountains. :D

yeah i was out for 2.5 months with my broken arm. short term disability sure doesnt pay very well.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
i work every F'n weekend. it sucks a big fat one too. at least i am alone & my $hitty good for nothin boss will be gone so.....it aint all that bad. it has been pissing rain here off & on, so i dont feel like i am wasting a beautiful day or anything.

F' working for the man!!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yeah dude i hear ya. thats why im gonna try to open a bar by next years mtn. sports festival, then i will be the man.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
biggins said:
yeah dude i hear ya. thats why im gonna try to open a bar by next years mtn. sports festival, then i will be the man.
need a bartender?? :D (you wont make me work saturdays will ya?) :p

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well i was thinking someone hotter and more uhm.....female would be better for business :devil: :evil:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
biggins said:
well i was thinking someone hotter and more uhm.....female would be better for business :devil: :evil:
OH NOOOO! Dont tell me you would run "one of those places".
ya know the kind of place i mean....where the help is all hot as hell but the service sucks a fat one & the boss doesnt care 'cause his help is hot as hell & always bouncing around in mini-skirts. :D

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Thats OK.....I will settle for a nightly DJ gig. You could have a hip-hop nite, a reggae/dub/ska nite, a Funk/Soul nite. I am cheap too. :dancing:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
whats wrong with that. all shell have to do is pour beer, giggle, shake her ass a little, bend over every once and again and then take your money.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
biggins said:
whats wrong with that. all shell have to do is pour beer, giggle, shake her ass a little, bend over every once and again and then take your money.
:D see my previous post. (too much coffee!!!!!!11!!!!!)

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
TN said:
OH NOOOO! Dont tell me you would run "one of those places".
ya know the kind of place i mean....where the help is all hot as hell but the service sucks a fat one & the boss doesnt care 'cause his help is hot as hell & always bouncing around in mini-skirts. :D
I love those places! :think:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
biggins said:

i just got off. only woked 11-3 so it wasnt so bad, but then i had to go to petco which is the worst torture ever. congrats on the date. does she ride?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yes, and runs, and fly fishes and is very hot. i hear she is kinda hard to keep happy, probably because she comes from a very wealthy canadian family. we'll see how it goes. we are gonna just do the bottle of wine and a movie at my place kind of thing.

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
I haven't had a weekend off in 5 years of living here. Prefer it that way anyways. Whistler is much quieter mid week thoguh. This weekend I would have loved to have been off though...last weekend of whistler this year.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Roasted said:
I haven't had a weekend off in 5 years of living here. Prefer it that way anyways. Whistler is much quieter mid week thoguh. This weekend I would have loved to have been off though...last weekend of whistler this year.
damn thats harsh

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Try working at base, walking out for a coffee and watching the last riders of the year...might skip out of work early tommorow for a 2 hour finale to my dh season :) (hope the boss doesn't find out)

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
I haven't had a Saturday or Sunday since I started working again (2 months) and it f'n sucks. I worked today 8-330 and was supposed to work 4-730 but got someone to work for me. Tomorrow is another fun one, with an 10-8 shift.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
biggins said:
i hear she is kinda hard to keep happy,

booooo boooo booooooo
high maintenance is so lame. just put her in her place right off and things should go smoothly. (or she will never want to see you again, but either way, you win.) when she comes over for wine and a nice dinner you be like, "put my pot pie in the oven, i've had a hard day at work on a saturday and im not cooking ****." that should take care of everything. thank me later.

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
Well in 5 minutes I am off for 11 hours of work. Not fun work either. I havent watched one NFL football game yet this year and this week would have been a good one: Broncos vs. Panthers.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
laura said:
booooo boooo booooooo
high maintenance is so lame. just put her in her place right off and things should go smoothly. (or she will never want to see you again, but either way, you win.) when she comes over for wine and a nice dinner you be like, "put my pot pie in the oven, i've had a hard day at work on a saturday and im not cooking ****." that should take care of everything. thank me later.

hahahaha laura you rule the planet