Quantcast

the spot..

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
whatever, im down for chipping in for a bobcat if everyone else wants to.
Yeah James...nevermind...I don't think nobody would trow some cash on the Bobcat...besides,digging is part of jumping,it is ruff sometimes ...but its ok!Look all the work this guys already put out there...we gotta thank tha hell'out of them and just make that place better all together!

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Yeah James...nevermind...I don't think nobody would trow some cash on the Bobcat...besides,digging is part of jumping,it is ruff sometimes ...but its ok!Look all the work this guys already put out there...we gotta thank tha hell'out of them and just make that place better all together!
I might be down for throwing some dirt out at K this weekend

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
I think you talking about the spot behind the spot....not the "k" spot...

yep..to me is more like getting use to the big hits...fortuanally i always bring my guevos to the trails...
ya same thing with me, i got the smaller hits dialed just not the big hits yet.

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
Look ...I undertsand this is not our property...but a tractor would help tha F...out of it!!if you guys didn't catch a few messages ago..thats what i'm talking about...digiing is ruff ,but is fun on the same time...besides bringing some sour people together, does the job well to...by the way...Hidden valley was all made by hand....and shovels!

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
You guys should spend less time on the internet with the jibba jabba and more time out at the trails, with shovels, making them rad...

I plan on spending most of the day tomorrow out there.

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
Guetto- I'm just messing with you... My sarcasm didn't come through. Good trails take time and effort. If it was feasible to do the bobcat thang I'd be all over it just to make big piles...

I am going to try and get there this afternoon evening- then I'm off to Santa Maria fro the weekend then to Cleveland for 3 days... Ever heard of a place called Rays MTB park?

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
Guetto- I'm just messing with you... My sarcasm didn't come through. Good trails take time and effort. If it was feasible to do the bobcat thang I'd be all over it just to make big piles...

I am going to try and get there this afternoon evening- then I'm off to Santa Maria fro the weekend then to Cleveland for 3 days... Ever heard of a place called Rays MTB park?

I got you R.O. is frustating when we try to help and we always get negative feedbacks...but i understand where you coming from!...have a good trip...and be careful with high school shooters in cleveland!...ray's park ahh?..yep i guess is time for them to be open.. right?

i personally will continue to oppose anything that brings attention to our trails. get the earth mover idea out of your heads unless you want to go start your own place...

ps- our spot is going sukka free this weekend. i am gonna start moving out the second landing to it's proper location. i am tired of overshooting it by several feet. if you haven't mastered it yet, it will now be time to find another place to jump....

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
i personally will continue to oppose anything that brings attention to our trails. get the earth mover idea out of your heads unless you want to go start your own place...

ps- our spot is going sukka free this weekend. i am gonna start moving out the second landing to it's proper location. i am tired of overshooting it by several feet. if you haven't mastered it yet, it will now be time to find another place to jump....

I guess there's nothing i can do besides trying learn...unfortuanally i am a slow learner...I'll se yall around! and you always gonna be welcome to any of my trails no meter if you do or don't jump!sometimes just the fact to have some "friend" to chill,hang-out and laugh is worth a thousand jumps!

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I guess there's nothing i can do besides trying learn...unfortuanally i am a slow learner...I'll se yall around! and you always gonna be welcome to any of my trails no meter if you do or don't jump!sometimes just the fact to have some "friend" to chill,hang-out and laugh is worth a thousand jumps!
Don't be so dramatic, WCH wasn't talking about you. You're still going to come out to the jumps and you're still going to send the 2nd. If we make the 2nd bigger, I'm going to change the 1st so you get more speed. You'll have the whole line down in no time.

:cheers:

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
Don't be so dramatic, WCH wasn't talking about you. You're still going to come out to the jumps and you're still going to send the 2nd. If we make the 2nd bigger, I'm going to change the 1st so you get more speed. You'll have the whole line down in no time.

:cheers:
That's what I'm shooting for Cru...I have been dreaming with those jumps...i wanna get those suckers down more than anybody...i have to fight every weekend to get out that house to go ride...sometimes i leave my wife crying because that **** is more important than her,thats how much i wish i could go thru that pack...i guess I'm still a kid dreaming about my toys...but thats who I am...i can push,get pressured from every corner...but thats my pace...i wish i was a quick learner so i don't be on anybodies way...Thanks Cru...:cheers:

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
looks like a chord was hit. I cool with anyone that throws dirt and keeps things mellow. we got a good crew. no-one is bringing any heavy machinery down there... there isn't any room and we don't need it. my area has lost too many good spots in recent years and I don't look forward to starting over again... some of you remember P.I. and another spot I frequented...

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Guetto, Sean, and I took advantage of the rain and threw hella dirt. Thanks for nothing to the rest of you douche monkeys. :disgust:

I think #6 accidentally got gnarlier than #7... :poster_oops:

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Guetto, Sean, and I took advantage of the rain and threw hella dirt. Thanks for nothing to the rest of you douche monkeys. :disgust:

I think #6 accidentally got gnarlier than #7... :poster_oops:
Sorry i couldn't make it i can never find a ride out there, now if somebody wanted to pick me up and give me a ride there:lighten:, then i could help throw dirt.

Apr 30, 2006
So, I rode my Flow to the Santa Monica library on Friday to get my learning on only to come out and find that someone had stolen my locked bike from the bike rack.

There are a bunch of savages in this town.

Anyway, if anyone sees someone riding a bike that looks like this up at the spot. . . or any other spot, for that matter, make sure you punch the perp in the nose, if for nothing else, being retarded enough to take it up to the spot.

Heck. . . if they look shady, I don't even care what kind of bike they are on. I am totally in favor of someone getting a punch in the nose, just on principle.

So, I know it has been a while since this bike has been seen outside my bedroom, so here is a picture of the bike with the spot in the background to jog your memory. This should make it easier to identify with a point of reference.

evidence photo by Cru

So, if my plea for vigilanty justice isn't strong enough, at least let me know if you have seen it. If you can also let me know what the retard looks like, I would greatly appreciate it.

If the people responsible are reading this, can you send me a PM-I want to at least make sure that my front reflector is hasn't been harmed.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Damn that sucks tater, i'll definatly keep an eye out for it, I hope you find the guy so you can teach him a lesson.

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
I'm back... Ray's is quite the place... Worth the flight for sure. Here's a courtesy photo of Mike A riding the curved wall...

anyone down for riding on Sat afternoon? I stopped by for a couple minutes earlier and 5 and 6 both look nicely re-done. thanks.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Nice. That's a sweet pic.

Make sure you bring your rocket booster to get over #6... we accidentally made it super hard to get over. But, the good news is, it makes #7 a breeze. We probably need to do some more work on #5 to fix the flow. I plan on being there most of the day on Sat.