Quantcast

the spot..

Apr 30, 2006
when i was there saturday, things were looking very badly beaten-up. a little more that usual even, you guys should spend a little more time building.....
I don't think motivation will be a problem now that things are getting more fun up there. A little time spent digging yesterday made it worth fixing everything else.

bneall

Monkey
Aug 23, 2006
Culver City
when i was there saturday, things were looking very badly beaten-up. a little more that usual even, you guys should spend a little more time building.....
Well, unlike your spots, K gets some serious traffic, every other week there is some fool with a mountain board or some inexperienced biker 50/50ing them to shyt.. I think the guys are doing a pretty good job of picking up after them ontop of doing their best to improve the place.. I try to help when I can, but I've been to busy to make it out there right now.

Apr 30, 2006
I can make it up there any of those days and will have an additional camera ready. Let me know which day will work the best.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
sunday is my b-day so i will be riding earler in the day and lampin' out with my lady in the late afternoon...
So, what day are you doing the photo thing? I could probably take an afternoon off sometime next week.

Anybody want to roll up to Firestone with me on Sat?

I'll be at da spot 2nite.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
:biggrin:
well, I have no personality so I stole mine from a gay-ass movie that nobody cares about and songs written by morons. Oh yeah, I continue to live a lie about my sexuality, I'm really am a pillow biter. Thank god I learned how to ride a bicycle or I'd have no reason to live.
Damn, TMI dude, TMI.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Yep, I may have to be the guinea pig, unless one of the early birds hit em today.

It's not like they're crazy huge... they are just finally starting to look like normal sized jumps. :homer:

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
holy ish.. that looks like what was the first jump. did you guys get the 2nd finished along with the bowl? beer and build tomorrow or whut....

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
daaamn guys.. you been moving some serious dirt.
i'm slammed all damn weekend, can't wait to get out there and give you a hand.