Quantcast

the spot..

dirtdevil

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
Coto de Caza
the first jump is stadium! stadium, afghan, skidmark, (left transfer #1 uncle buck, transfer #2 buck-o-9) then comes butter right into the schwartz-nayger canyonero gap. Who gives a f*ck if the jumps are small WCH, super technical and the scenery itself is worth the ride up. The jumps can't be that bad cause i'll drive 1 hour 30 minutes to get some jumpin' in. One day i'm gonna have to come and check your trails out.

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
Tell m' Holmes!!! Booops kaboobs,papatango,stickin'vert...I ,flop with the bop and schuweezel the beagle!!wanna get tha funck out of here and ride!!!! I've got the jumping decease...give me a bikodene!!!:imstupid:

....Who gives a f*ck if the jumps are small WCH....
don't make me go all Hard Hard on your ass....
no disrespect, but you obviously have no clue what i'm up to. the rest of these fools know that i harrass them to get them off thier asses and do some more building. only recently they got around to finally getting something done and making the place more worthwhile. there is no denying that the place becomes more fun with each day of building. maybe you should sit back, chill out and take a mean toke out of some 'cig' bars....

as for coming up to my spot, i only wish you fools would. maybe you could convince the rest of the heads to leave their security blanket and try something new. i've only been trying to do it for over a year now...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
no disrespect, but you obviously have no clue what i'm up to. the rest of these fools know that i harrass them to get them off thier asses and do some more building. only recently they got around to finally getting something done and making the place more worthwhile. there is no denying that the place becomes more fun with each day of building. maybe you should sit back, chill out and take a mean toke out of some 'cig' bars....

as for coming up to my spot, i only wish you fools would. maybe you could convince the rest of the heads to leave their security blanket and try something new. i've only been trying to do it for over a year now...
i once thought WCH was a tool based on his posts in this thread. then i met him and rode with him and i KNOW he is :busted:

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
Besides the fact that we have people getting on other peoples face because this jumps are getting "out of control" ahauauha i wish they would give it a try at Hidden!! ahauhauhahu,mad XC's tydies complainners and all the other problems that been bugging the busy bee's we still standing and gradually progressing...and i'll tell you what...water run ain't fun!...my moskito arms cry for help...but like a said...we still standing strong...let's Ride!:monkey:

Apr 30, 2006
this is a still from video so the quality isn't the best. Watch out Kyle Strait, I think there is a new hotness in town.

Macrider

Monkey
Oct 13, 2003
Los Angeles
Hey, I know that dude!

he's been workin those at the Spot too - you look way down to the corner and there is some sort of clicked trick goin on....

dirtdevil

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
Coto de Caza

you got some pretty big lips for a whiteboy:disgust1: Toking out of my cig bars, i'm in on that one!

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
WCH, are you planning on going out to your spot on Sat? I'm thinking about heading out there. Anbody else interested in some DJing in the valley on Saturday? GuettoB? Tater? JJMF?

Are those fools still going to be filming out there?