Quantcast

the spot..

Apr 30, 2006
Cru and I went out to The Compound a couple of weeks ago to hang out with the kids.

Click on either picture to see more pictures from that day.

I am not sure if I ever posted these, so here is another Compound gallery from a couple of months ago.

This weekend some of the spot locals went over the hill to the jump jam set up by WCH. It was an awesome day out there with some awesome riding.

Click here for the massive thread on MTBR talking more about it

Click on the picture below to see the pictures from Saturday.

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
Potato...this pics are the sh****T...you're damn good photografer...if thats how speel...this pics are awsome...the riding was freacklish good too!! good job dowggy...whats up for this weekend??:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Yo, Tater, this is one of the raddest bike pics I have ever seen. You should find out who it is and charge him like a G for it...

Macrider

Monkey
Oct 13, 2003
Los Angeles
That is a great shot - Potato has got mad camera skillz

hey Cru, you or WCH beat me with a baseball bat while I was out? 'cause that's what it feels like today...

Macrider

Monkey
Oct 13, 2003
Los Angeles
don't remember - woke up in between the take off and landing on #4 in the main set - no memory of what went wrong, bike I guess flew off on it's own - Cru & WCH were up at the top, so didn't really see what happened, I was already awake when they got down

back hurts like he** and I have a killer headache, but didn't really get scraped up or anything - helmet did it's job though, some big scuff marks on there....was having an ok day until that went down...

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
don't remember - woke up in between the take off and landing on #4 in the main set - no memory of what went wrong, bike I guess flew off on it's own - Cru & WCH were up at the top, so didn't really see what happened, I was already awake when they got down

back hurts like he** and I have a killer headache, but didn't really get scraped up or anything - helmet did it's job though, some big scuff marks on there....was having an ok day until that went down...

Holly Smokes...feeling better now?

Macrider

Monkey
Oct 13, 2003
Los Angeles
yikes... concussion?
pretty much by definition, my head hit, my brain hit the inside of my skull, lights out, short-term memory loss....

yesterday I was pretty blurry and a nasty headache - today that's better - back still feels like I got some serious blunt-force trauma, advil and stretching seems to help - it gets worse while I sleep...

I'll be ok - up riding in the Sierras this weekend, back at the Spot next week...

Apr 30, 2006
Yo, Tater, this is one of the raddest bike pics I have ever seen. You should find out who it is and charge him like a G for it...

Yeah, I will have to get my new buddy, Shane to help me out with that.

That guy has a majority of good pics from that day-he is rad! Here is another. . .

Macrider

Monkey
Oct 13, 2003
Los Angeles
Oh lord, I was JUST saying to somebody "good thing I wasn't out longer, those two would have given me a Vanilla Ice haircut and matching eyebrow....

and a bad tatoo

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
any plans fo the weekend yet?...last one i was stuck doing the father's day thing with my wife...sorry guys...got all the messages but later at night...hit me up...I'll be out and about...compound?,WCH's spot?,sheep?...whats good?

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
I'm down. It looks like it's going to be 93 degrees of hotness out there on Sat. But, I'm from Kansas, so that's just about perfect. The trick is to not jump into the foam pit when you're sweaty...
LOL...LOL...whatch out for the rotten sponge bob foam pit pants!!
sh*t...I own you guys a trip out there...i start feeling like compound too!...but 93...oh my...:nopity: well looks like most about every where will be hot as a spice habanero tamale...so...it doesn't really metter...I'm down...lets:cheers: try to get dirt devil out there too...is potato going?

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
**** i got almost a pure half acre to build in . but man from scratch its a lot of work... i mean i got all the spots within 20 mins drive and a dam skatepark that doesnt allow bikes. how f'd up is that. city owned skate park and no ****ing bikes...... wtf.

soona s the brake is filled and actually stopping i need to hit the spot.

oh yeah .. nice haircut. going corporate on us eh...

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
**** i got almost a pure half acre to build in . but man from scratch its a lot of work... i mean i got all the spots within 20 mins drive and a dam skatepark that doesnt allow bikes. how f'd up is that. city owned skate park and no ****ing bikes...... wtf.

soona s the brake is filled and actually stopping i need to hit the spot.

oh yeah .. nice haircut. going corporate on us eh...
LET'S F.....G BUILD!!!! :rant: