Quantcast

The Super Bowl

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'm watching cuz I enjoy the NFL, plus, there's a chance of snow and I'm a big wuss so I'll ride in the morning.

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
i'm going to ride...fix my truck...and hang out at the fire station and do homework.
i don't care about football at all.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i'm going to be studying or avoiding studying all day. no tv in the apartment == no super bowl.

grimm

Monkey
Jan 12, 2002
Sweden
Im gonna watch it since its in the middle of the night here by then, and ive got nothing better to do.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'm watching it, and eating lots of food and drinking lots of beer in the process. I don't have any real rooting interest since I am a Rams fan, but...

Pats 38, Eagles 10.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Bmx racing in the morning, volleyball at night - I may watch like the first hour of it. Not that much into football this year.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Reading Hubert Selby Jr's "Waiting Period".

15th book of the year.

yojimborace

Monkey
Oct 26, 2004
SC
Why are you rooting for the Pats?!?!?! They are so boring to watch. They do stupid 7 yard passes the whole way down the field. They are probably the most boring team to watch besides the Niners.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I work for a Fox station, in Master Control, so I have to watch it. I wish I could have started my new job by now. :mumble:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Toshi said:
what are the previous 14?
Everything by George Pelecanos.

"Mystic River" Dennis Lehane

"White Jazz" James Ellroy.

Two gift cards to Barnes & Noble kinda triggered a reading binge.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
There was a par for halftime shows?? I thought half time shows were supposed to include talentless pop stars lip-synching crappy songs while doing ridiculous dances with fireworks going off behind them? This one had the fireworks, but I'll take one of the greatest rock musicians of all time performing classic songs over all the gyrating, crotch grabbing, titty showing pop stars in the world any day. It did seem shorter and less produced than th usual half time extravaganzas, but how much halftime BS do you really need?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
TheInedibleHulk said:
There was a par for halftime shows?? I thought half time shows were supposed to include talentless pop stars lip-synching crappy songs while doing ridiculous dances with fireworks going off behind them? This one had the fireworks, but I'll take one of the greatest rock musicians of all time performing classic songs over all the gyrating, crotch grabbing, titty showing pop stars in the world any day. It did seem shorter and less produced than th usual half time extravaganzas, but how much halftime BS do you really need?
Word. Atleast it was some decent songs instead of modern songs from an artist that is more eye candy than really talented. :rolleyes: <-- This smiley blows. It makes it look like I'm shyly grinning about something. :monkey: