Quantcast

the toboggan thread

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
haha holy crap I got owned! Funny, I wrote that even though an easy trick, the pics in the thread are cool ones...I guess I'm a douche though, sorry. I will comment only to mention how everyone on this website is pushing the limits of bicycle riding.
Let's see that tobogan steez you got.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
one of my all time favorites! this and turn-downs. some of those pics are siiiick!

here's tammy donahugh working on toboggans at ray's this past winter.

she says they suck because she's not turning the bars yet. i say they rock because she's trying and getting closer with every attempt.

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
because only those pushing the limits of bicycle riding can post on an online forum, amirite?
read my posts pleeease, I never said this...all I said was its not a hard trick (IMO) which I guess I never should have said....I also noted that the pics of this trick in the thread are sweet. Is this not ok with everyone??

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
I don't care if he is better than Brian Foster. I just asked to see some Tobog steez, if he has any shots.
Ok I'm posting way too many replies but this is last one. I am at work and only found a few pics I saved on my computer here but I found a one handed tobog for you. And lastly, I am not HALF as good as brian foster (as you all assumed anyway I'm sure)

Attachments

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
haha holy crap I got owned! Funny, I wrote that even though an easy trick, the pics in the thread are cool ones...I guess I'm a douche though, sorry. I will comment only to mention how everyone on this website is pushing the limits of bicycle riding.
It's just pleasant to have a site that isn't full of a bunch of Negative Nancy's who are always putting down other people's stuff. It's a sanctuary from the grom infested/internet badass message boards. So sorry for harness of the comment.

:cheers:

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
It's just pleasant to have a site that isn't full of a bunch of Negative Nancy's who are always putting down other people's stuff. It's a sanctuary from the grom infested/internet badass message boards. So sorry for harness of the comment.

:cheers:
thanks for posting back and I know what you mean...looking at my post again it can be seen like I am looking down on the thread, but I really meant the pics in here are rad. No problem though

ps- thanks joelalamo45

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
This was a full page shot i had in DIRT a couple years ago, thanks to Shawn Spomer.

3 different Tobags, 3 different bikes, 3 different spots.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ

I think Tobagans are pretty rad tricks. I know I was blown away when I saw Jeff Tabachi do one for the first time on BMXA. It's one I wasn't able to figure out then and won't be trying them any time soon now.

Like Zach said, it's a trail stunt, not a trick. What makes the t-bog dope is when it's dumped off a set in a middle of a burly run.