Quantcast

the truth about swcc

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
so they all are trying to act as if i am at fault but i tried to publicy post these -emails from myself to the president but they keep taking them off. i just wanted to clear the air for the mebers as i loved being with swcc.

here they are in order as sent:

Flag this message-shhhh is the tile-Wednesday, January 7, 2009 8:53 PM
From: "Preston Bawa" <prestonbawa@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts To: shikem@yahoo.com

so i'm gonna lay it out for you, i know goOd people when i see and especially when i ride with them and by far, swcc - well, at least the people on the rides such as yourself and craig and jean and mark and hoa ho and danielle and all the others whom were in attendance with big smiles on their face because they all seemed to enjoy being with one another and enthusiastic about being out there and as yourself and mark and doug and the mechanic from southwest and even tug for apologizing to me in public about the teamsmack history went, - has been the best experience to date and i am truely am terribly sorry for all of this mess but if you will have me, i will be there this weekend and itd' most definately be my privelage. now if you can ask scott and your racers and others whom have been offeneded if that is okay and if we can start anew for the very last time this one last time and let thme know in secret as i now kinda want this entire charade of da teamsmcakers and anthills no life having, thinking the know anything chumps to believe that i will be going to zybe and so the mass will go and the lot of us swcc friendlys can finally get down to business and finally get to know each other a bit better and progress as a group, i'd think it be a pretty funny turn of events and the entire group can laugh about it later. i am very loyal to those who help me Mike such as yourself and the others who kept with me so now you all are stuck with me. thanks man and please let scott know and the rest of the group know QUIETLY that i am coming and again, do not let it get out that you all know of this as i'm quite sure that scott and t and tug and canuck can appreciate the essence of the teamsmack game here.

2.From: "Preston Bawa" <prestonbawa@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts To: shikem@yahoo.com

as far as for my displacement and my outbursts go, they have absolutely nothing to do with swcc but and again it stems from teamsmack and i was very upset with ss and then yes marlboro man as well but it wasn't his fault in any way and i did speak out in haste and probably shouldn't have but oh well, it's now over with and behind us all. I went for a quick two mile run and thought about things and i just know that swcc is the right club for me so again, please pass this around quietly to any of those that you feel need reassurance as to my true intent with this club. i only want to ride my bicycle and progress and get into racing and soOn as it's just killing me knowing that i've waisted so much of my life and if you all give me the opportunty, i will show your guys just what a bicycle can do. you all help me stay focused and i will give swcc my all, i promise. thanks Mike and Scott and now if you'll excuse me, i gotta prepare for a solo fulshear route tomorrow morning. see you saturday and sunday and thank you again for giving me your wheel and advice that day as that was the falling in love head over heels with swcc point for myself.

2.a

Flag this messageRe: -pt. 2 of 2-Thursday, January 8, 2009 7:26 AM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "mike shaddock" <shikem@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts To: "Preston Bawa" <prestonbawa@yahoo.com>

You are welcome to ride with us but you can not post on our club web site. Sory but this is how it has to be. At least for the forseeable future. Mike

3. From: "Preston Bawa" <prestonbawa@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts To: shikem@yahoo.com

no worries mike cuz i have found i'd rather be on forums where people get excited about what they love to do anyways when they talk about it, not banned because of it. and i am tired of dealing with idiots like ss whom only make fun of others and when he pulled that sh!t on your supposedly 'nice' forum that woulda gotten me banned but him immortalized i lost myself and that is my personal opinion so nothing to do with swcc. there are plenty of dumbphucks on teamsmack. the soOner you guys get over yourselves, the soOner we win. you just have your battalion of ladies ready.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i especailly like this part of the second e-mail sent as it's crystal clear that i wanted to be with swcc and ONLY swcc.
__________________________________________________________________________and let them know in secret as i now kinda want this entire charade of da teamsmcakers and anthills no life having, thinking they know anything chumps to believe that i will be going to zube and so the mass will go and the lot of us swcc friendlys can finally get down to business and finally get to know each other

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
ans then i posted as the predator and in a very friendly manner but they took those off as well.

mutha phuck swcc and any one of them and i do mean ANYONE of those ladies can blow me and i'll glady give 'em the going rate of $1.oo one doing so.

i absolutely despise the truth being twisted and especially when it's my own truth. phuck 'em.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
last night i posted this after realizing that my voice what not to be heard:

From: "Preston Bawa" <prestonbawa@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts To: shikem@yahoo.com

too bad you all just couldn't get over yourselves. i will see all of your little girls at the races but like i said, i am in in it win it and now that you all have caused me to grieve because that something so simple as riding a bicycle with so called 'friends' has at the mimimal of levels been entirely miscontrued and currupted and it'll be some time before i can look at you all in a positive light but thanks for the few rides i enjoyed with you all and you do have some realy good folks out there which is in itself an absolute pure shame cause they are only being held back by being so. take care and goOd luck to all of swcc, the mightier than all in houston without a phucking doubt, Sir Preston

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
and then this one as well :

Flag this message-thanks-Sunday, January 11, 2009 1:19 PMFrom: "Preston Bawa" <prestonbawa@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts To: shikem@yahoo.com

thanks but you are just never going to realize just how much this meant to me. take care.
---------------------------------------

and then i asked that my account be deleted and today i posted that i do not trust them any longer and if they did not delete my acount that since now i have printed all of those -emails, i would take them with me and show them around so as no one can turn things around on me up at Zube.

oh well, it shouldn't have come to any of this but there is only so much ignorance i can take and i'm very dissappointed in swcc. oh well, it's finally over with them as they did finally delete me.

good riddance