Quantcast

The Web Monkey Speaks: Someone Wants You Dead

webmonkey365

Chimp
Sep 21, 2012
When you murder something, you damn well intend to put out its lights. You've mulled it over in your mind. You've considered your weapon, your approach. You mean it and then some. So, yeah, I murdered the rhododendron bush and made my kid cry: it was the bush or my bike, and it was never even close.

The Web Monkey Speaks: Someone Wants You Dead

Roo Harris

Chimp
Sep 2, 2013
Little River CA
Dear Grasshoppa Honorable Vernon,

I can commiserate with your frustrations regarding the seemingly useless practicalities of gardening at your young tender age. When one can feel the Zenness of climbing a long hill with the moments of pain and final elation once making the top. The air streaming through your helmet cooling the chrome of your head upon the seemingly weightless descents.

But, I beg you to be patient with the gardening thang. Some day you'll no longer ply a trade requiring you to squander times to be in the saddle, but have opportunities to enjoy another Zen practice of being in your very own garden. Surrounded by plants you have enabled to prosper. The Constant Gardener when not out on your bike. You will be rewarded. I promise...

BTW that rhoddy you assassinated will return. Like a Zombie plant new buds will begin and return trying to show you "A Way" to enlightenment. When not Gardening: Be the Bike. When not riding: Be the Garden.

It all works out in the end, but what is important is to "Be Here Now". Someday you'll see the merits of a beautiful garden surrounding your very own single track.

OOoominly Yours,
Sensei Ablewheeler