Quantcast

The "what's on the internet" Thread

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
www.fmylife.com said:
Today, my husband found the box my morning after pill came in. He had a vasectomy 10 years ago. FML
Atleast he can PROVE that it isn't his.

www.fmylife.com said:
Today, my girlfriend was about to give me a blowjob. When her lips met my penis, there was a huge static shock. I never got the blowjob, she is still laughing and I have ice on my penis. FML
:rofl:

Last edited:

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
and a definite must read http://theselvedgeyard.wordpress.com/ hundreds of photos and accompanying text about Americana,rock and roll, vintage cars, motorbikes, film stars like steve mcqueen and newman, bands like the stones, tom waits, iggy etc. Amazing stuff

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I feel sorry for this guy... I agree his life is effed
Not necessarily. My "first" was a 24 year old HOT hostess at the restaurant I worked at. Thought I was the bomb until we did the deed. I was not aware that she was the loosest goose I'd ever pluck in my life.:thumb:

My initial fear was put to rest when all the other club swingers in the resort took her for a test drive and each came back thoroughly disappointed or disgusted...even the guy with the biggest club in the cave.:rofl:

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
There's a **** tonne of horrid, derivative crap, endless repetition of unfunny memes, even less funny 'rage comics', sycophantic behaviour and just plain idiocracy on Reddit. At the same time I have laughed pretty hard and learned some interesting facts through it.

Sghost

Turbo Monkey
Jul 13, 2008
NY
There's a **** tonne of horrid, derivative crap, endless repetition of unfunny memes, even less funny 'rage comics', sycophantic behaviour and just plain idiocracy on Reddit. At the same time I have laughed pretty hard and learned some interesting facts through it.
About time you upgraded to

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
the only stuff worth reading on 4chan kind of falls out of the paramaters of SFW