Quantcast

The 'who's going to drive me to Big Bear' Thread

R

Rabie

So, who's going up this weekend? What days? And who can give me a ride? I'll spring for some gas, and let you ride the fabled Supergo bike.

dirtdevil

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
Coto de Caza
Where do you live? I am in South O.C. What day do you want to go? I am supposed to go up there for at least one of the days. I'll hook you up with a ride if you need one still. Email me yo' number and we can go from there.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Originally posted by Rabie
So, who's going up this weekend? What days? And who can give me a ride? I'll spring for some gas, and let you ride the fabled Supergo bike.
I'm going Saturday... and coming back that night. My buddy is going up Saturday and coming home Sunday.

Both of us are in Irvine...

PM me if you still need a ride.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Hey... Drop me a PM guys...
I'm heading up on Saturday (around 6 or 7am) and heading back around 3:30 (Gots to see dem LAKERS on Saturday night)
Got some space in the shuttle truck for South OC'rs
I'm in Laguna Hills.

C_S

Chimp
May 14, 2004
Clovis
Not that I know any of you, or you me, but I'm heading down early Sat morning, around 6 or 7 from Simi Valley and have room for up to 2 more people.

R

Rabie

Originally posted by reflux
what happened to the mazda? did it die in an awesome crash with the nicoleye?
The Mazda is alive, but the milage is getting up there (215k) and I want to be nice to it cause there's no way I could afford a new car. Last weekend I had to slow down on the way up cause the temp gauge was climbing fast, and that's never happened before. The Nicolais, however, have both died in un-car-related incidents. I should be receiving resurrected/reincarnated frames soon. Until then, I rock the Supergo bike.

R

Rabie

Originally posted by W4S
oh oh oh, pick me, pick me, pick me.

wait, i'm not going this weekend. but you can borrow my turner if you want it.
Ok. I'll come pick it up tonight. Just leave your garage open.

C_S

Chimp
May 14, 2004
Clovis
Originally posted by 1000-Oaks
You ride with Bob & Jose (Simi guys) at all?
No man, I just recently moved here and am just looking for people to ride with and some trails to ride on.

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Originally posted by downhillzeypher
I could use a ride for the 29th... I'll foot the gas and give you a fatty kiss.

JK!!!

EDIT to the 29th

PLLLEEEEEAAAASSEEEEEE???????? I don't take up much space, won't whine about your the CD's you play and I'll wash my armor! I won't even say anything if you fart in the car!!!

PLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!!!!

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
OK. So is anyone going ANY weekend this month? I'll even come to your house so you don't have to pick me up. I'll pay half the gas. I won't fart in the car. I'll listen to your CD's. I'll do anything!!!! ME NEED TO RIDE!!!!!

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Originally posted by downhillzeypher
OK. So is anyone going ANY weekend this month? I'll even come to your house so you don't have to pick me up. I'll pay half the gas. I won't fart in the car. I'll listen to your CD's. I'll do anything!!!! I'LL EVEN RIDE WITH RABIE!!!!!
well, that is a fantastic ride that he has, and i hear that rabie likes the 'handy' side action, but i think he's still waiting to buy a fetzer valve on e-bay. looks like you won't have to ride with rabie this weekend!!!

R

Rabie

7/10, 7/11 --who's going? Someone hook me up. Call me, email me, whatever.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Rabie said:
7/10, 7/11 --who's going? Someone hook me up. Call me, email me, whatever.
PM'ed ya...

I'm looking ot go up there tomorrow (7/11) and wouldn't mind splitting the gas or carpooling... Unfortunately my car can only handle 1 person and their bike.

PM or email (slugman2000@hotmail.com)

R

Rabie

Slugman said:
PM'ed ya...

I'm looking ot go up there tomorrow (7/11) and wouldn't mind splitting the gas or carpooling... Unfortunately my car can only handle 1 person and their bike.

PM or email (slugman2000@hotmail.com)
I should have taken you up on that. My car crapped out as soon as I started climbing the mountain so I had to turn around and go home.

So... anyone want to go up during the week? Blah.

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
Anyone heading up this coming weekend to Big Bear? If peope are heading out I might just have to drive up there. Oh yeah, and are there any dirtjumps along the way that anyone knows of (from Santa Barbara of course)?

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
IS that women's only , or just more women? More women I can deal with if ya know what I mean, but I might have a hard time with women only.

R

Rabie

Li'l Dave said:
IS that women's only , or just more women? More women I can deal with if ya know what I mean, but I might have a hard time with women only.
Clinics/Races are women only. The mountain is still open for men.