Quantcast

'The Yard'

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
This was a while ago, my buddy just sent the pic. There's some bar in Allston that has 'The Yard' beers, so we decided to sword fight with em.

Horray for beer!

-Adam

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
likely the sunset bar and tap. i saw some drunken irish soccer team (women) break two of those and start throwing pizza and wings around.

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
I Are Baboon said:
He's in Boston. That could be any number of tasty Sam Adams or Harpoon brews.
Harpoon Ale is right, so delicious. I'm the guy on the right, that's my boss with me (yeah, my job kicks ass).

"With 112 beers on tap and almost 400 more available by the bottle, the Sunset's beer selection knows no rival in the area. Beer snobs sample obscure seasonal microbrews, while area youths stop by for affordable grub and a casual, upbeat scene."
They have just a wall of taps, it's great.

As for the swordfighting comments, we had been pub crawling that night, this was our second to last stop, so we had it comin for a while :)

-Adam

BillE

Chimp
May 8, 2004
Franklin Ma
Harpoon Ale is right, so delicious. I'm the guy on the right, that's my boss with me (yeah, my job kicks ass).

Ahh Harpoon one of my favorites. I love the IPA.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
LordOpie said:
hahahahah, does seem rather homo-erotic :dead: :hot:
Watch Entourage?....."It was fine until we crossed swords." or words to that effect.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
SkaredShtles said:
My wife did that in Vegas (except I think they were 1/2 yard margs) and then had to fly home the next morning. :dead: :dead: :dead:
Yeah... I wasn't that bad. Hungover for a few hours, though. I still can't drink tequila. BV made some limeade the other day, and even that almost induced the gag reflex... and the Vegas craziness was 2 years ago. :looney: