Quantcast

thieving a-holes!

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
what is this? "steal from megan black, she doesn't care" month??

soooooooo, i'm going on a night hike last night and park at this upper parking lot, get all my stuffs out, pack my backpack. then the gate-keeper comes and says she's gonna close the gate.

so i accidently left my backpack on the trunk of my car and drive back down the road, which is about 0.2 miles, see some bikers along the way, call them crazy then park at the lower lot, get out of the car, realize my backpack fell off.

so i'm thinking i'll just see the pack on the way back up to the trailhead and everything will be kosher.

but, nay. in the time it took my backpack to fall off and for me to go back up to get it, which was probably about 5 minutes tops, the THIEVING bikers had opened it up, JACKED my snowboard pants and jacket and left my bag wide open in the middle of the road with just my food in it.

what kind of crazy mean biker guys/girls would steal a girl's clothes, stuff them in their backpack (and those things were bulky too) and ride off like that?

just mean!

so, be on the lookout for dudes wearing girl's snowboard pants and let me know....thanks...

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
oly said:
Where were you? What kind of bikers? and what were you doing hiking at night?
well, i don't really want to ruin it for everyone who likes to poach but i tell ya it was a hiking trail bikers are NOT supposed to be on, somewheres off I-90

they really looked like XCer's but i really don't think XCer's would do that, just my line of thinking here...so i'm convinced they were downhillers on XCish bikes....definitely full suspension, yes only DHer's would do that kind of thing

burying bodies....er, i mean...getting some mileage in. i hate the fact that it gets so damned dark so damned early but it ain't gonna stop me

we went spelunking too, it was purty scuuuuuurry!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
damn that sucks. just have faith in karma, maybe next time they paoch a trail they will get fined for it instead of getting away with it. You were kididng about the downhiller thing right? I mean its not like dhers would even consider throwing a leg over an xc bike. Maybe it was some alkl mountain riders instead. ooh ooh maybe it was a couple of adventure racers.

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
biggins said:
damn that sucks. just have faith in karma, maybe next time they paoch a trail they will get fined for it instead of getting away with it. You were kididng about the downhiller thing right? I mean its not like dhers would even consider throwing a leg over an xc bike. Maybe it was some alkl mountain riders instead. ooh ooh maybe it was a couple of adventure racers.
ACTUALLY we did run into a guy training for an adventure race, he had some tight short-shorts on and he was like, "okay, i'll keep an eye out for them, we'll be out here all night"

i was like, oh REALLY.......

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:
ACTUALLY we did run into a guy training for an adventure race, he had some tight short-shorts on and he was like, "okay, i'll keep an eye out for them, we'll be out here all night"

i was like, oh REALLY.......
was it lieutenat Dangle from reno 911?

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
girlwhoboards said:
that sucks girl...maybe they were cooking at their lab and needed the cover of a xc bike so you wouldn't get suspicious. also, there are people living in the hills you know...be careful after dark as large things often go bump in the night :angry:
that's a scary thought and furthermore, i heard that ted bundy used to live there, you know, up there in them there hills. you know he snatched people from the woods up there, you KNOW it!

that's all i kept thinking about when we were spelunking ("you KNOW he brought people up here and was in these caves, you KNOW it!")

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Completely off topic but ridgeway dumped a bunch of bodies at 38.
Considering what people get away with up there, it doesn't surprise me at all.

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
girlwhoboards said:
I knew he snatched from sammamish but it was the GRK...aka Gary Ridgeway that buried people up in dar hills...now that's scary. i know where those caves are and i've actually been lost in "them there hills" and there was big unseen things moving abouts in the bushes...don't travel alone at night...umkay :nope: ...you can always take me :)
but i weren't alone last night. i brought my boy-toy...er, i mean, my hiking buddy. and he assured me that if someone suspicious came up, he'd be the first one to run :)

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
bibs said:
nope, my hoes take their **** home ... ;) JUST KIDDING!!!

no just some stuff I got thats a bit small, or stuff I got for my mom and she never wore it....its all good looking stuff, Ill check and see what i got.
hmmm.....well, unless is an all white, down one-piece with faux fur around the collar of the hood, i'm not really interested.....

you think i'm kidding, but i'm not..i WILL rock that on the slopes this year!

:D

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Megan Black said:
but i weren't alone last night. i brought my boy-toy...er, i mean, my hiking buddy. and he assured me that if someone suspicious came up, he'd be the first one to run :)

i just saw a news story that some "boy toy"... i mean hiker went missing in the woods....... hm....... :think: you didnt have anything to do with that did ya????

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
oly said:
i just saw a news story that some "boy toy"... i mean hiker went missing in the woods....... hm....... :think: you didnt have anything to do with that did ya????
oh, he's not missing. i know exactly where he is....

:devil:

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
InvisibleMan said:
Maybe the thieves stole your clothes to make sure you only have leather mini skirts and CFM boots to wear when Spelunking, XC'ing or DH'ing? I think you created a monster and now your fan base demands more!!! Sorry GG but, you're gonna be spending double at Super Cuts from here on out.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.....
the conversation stopper rears his head again! (where's that second post,btw?? do i need to go check the photo gallery again....)

well, i DID find it odd that they took all my snowboard stuff and left victoria's secret unmentionables in it's place...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i will gladly volunteer my time and expertise as a boy toy to any woman that needs assistance.

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Five said:
That sucks MB! Guess you gotta go shopping now?
yes, and i know EXACTLY what i'm going to get and it's going to have faux fur on it somewhere :P

Fast&Smooth said:
hmm. Only downhillers would do that?
yes, downhillers are evil! :D

alpentalic said:
boy toy?.... wow i feel so honored
as you should feel! you're like one of the top ones, too, of, like, 20...... :eek: :evil: ;) :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:
yes, yes, very gamey...

one can also widdle the tusks into earrings
yeah but i heard faux bone is is pretty brittle. just be careful and take your time

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
girlwhoboards said:
u mean a girl can't be loved for her mind, personality, natural beauty and mad skills at getting muddy on a bike alone (not saying I have any of these...as I'm shy)? :cool:
-Kim
sure, if you want a real loving, sweet, husbandy-type guy :rolleyes:

but if you need something quick and at your disposal, ya gotta be efficient girl! :devil:

:P