Quantcast

things to do in Nagoya

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Ill be travelling for business to Nagoya on march 27 (3 day meeting)... since i havent been to japan before, i´m scheduling my returning flight on april 1st....

things to do in nagoya on those 2 days?? should i just take the train to tokyo to play tourist instead??
places to stay? things to do?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Point to the sky and scream "Godzilla!!!!"

If anyone gives you a hard time tell them it is OK, you know Toshi.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
paging ValveBouncer... Valvebouncer to the courtesy phone....
ValveBouncer is from Japan?? I knew there was something weird about that guy.... What exactly is a Valve Bouncer anyways?

WTF! How come I don't have access to the courtesy phone network? This place is starting to make me angry, just not in the fun way, in which if you wait a while I'll do something stupid and hurt myself way....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Grrr Phugging Courtesy Phone. 10 years putting up with all your crap. Still no access to the courtesy phone. Someguy in Japan mind you, he not only has acces but uses it all willy nilly.....

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Buy schoolgirl underwear from a vending machine. You'll thank me later.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Buy schoolgirl underwear from a vending machine. You'll thank me later.
So you have attained the school girl underwear. The initial thrill of procurement wears off. You're pretty sure nobody saw you buy it, and you rush back to the Hotel. You carefully place it on the stand next to the TV. You look at it. You touch it. You sniff it. What then? I can't imagine a scenario where having school girl underwear would inspire me to thank you. Is it one of those when in Rome things?

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
Nagoya is a huge city, Not many people speak English, so moving around is a little difficult. The Toyota museum is awesome and a must see. See if you can take a short trip to Kyoto. Lots or temples to see there. Tokyo is pretty far and not too many tourist things to do. Toyota and Kyoto would be on my list.