Quantcast

think i just found a video of arbor

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
yea south plate was the ****. remember when hot carl ate **** so hard that one time kev. whats the deal with that place now? we should rebuild it this summer if the red neck hillbilly moto x guys havnt ruined it again

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Or we could go out to my land. Where the redneck moto x hillbillies have their own track across the road. Giving them no need to come over and mess with my jumps.

su_root

Chimp
Feb 23, 2005
Denver CO
okay that video was shot on my camera, and that guy was my friend, and he got really hurt. I really think you should take that video down.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
where was it? everyone on that site gets hurt its part of life (knock on wood) yea fo sho husky but this place was riding distance from my crib and nice for urban rides you know.

Phil Winn

Chimp
Apr 1, 2005
boobi.. is that you? i thought those jumps looked familiar and thought that was boxcar. how the hell did it get on the net without your permission?

P"

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
su_root said:
okay that video was shot on my camera, and that guy was my friend, and he got really hurt. I really think you should take that video down.
what do you propose he do? go to the facility where big-boys.com is hosted & burn it down?

:confused: