Quantcast

~~~Thirsty Thursday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
just kidding! That's summer time stuff. Wanted to give the forzen NE Monkies a glimmer of hope.

Last night was my volunteer night for dinner and bingo at the local veteran's home. Want some funny entertainment, spend the evening with some fiesty war vets while they play bingo for $12 games!!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HEY! lol

Good morning, monkeys. Back in the office today after a snow-induced work from home day. Got a ton of work done yesterday. I am feeling the pain from the shoveling. Cripes was that a butt ton of snow.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What happened to your Snow blower ? By the way How much Snow did you guys get ?

we got about 22 inches
We got "only" 17 inches, which is definitely on the low end for what the rest of the area got. We always seem to get a little bit less than everyone else.

Snowblower works fine for the driveway, but the deck and walkway need to be shoveled. I also dug out the mailbox, which was buried under a ton of plowed snow.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:yawn:

flyers/bruins tonight.

where do i want to watch it at?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! We got a bunch of snow too, but only about 12" here. Roads were crappy all day though...not sure where the road crews were around my house, but I literally saw the plow twice all day yesterday. Didn't matter, Sydney and I had fun playing. She's currently addicted to the Wii Just Dance and her Nickelodeon Fit so we got a good work out in. I made a tasty pot roast and got some work done around the house. Back to school today and it seems as though everyone around me is sick :( so I hope I am not going to get what they've got...I am finally feeling better from my Christmas sickness!

Off to find more coffee in honor of thirsty thursday! :cheers:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning! Wow we got hammered in Burlington! Definitely snow fort level of snow - I can see the kids building something cool this weekend out in the yard.

Hockey tonight with my Pee Wee A kids! Gotta love it!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
No snow here :( Tonight I'd heading to Battledecks: a powerpoint karaoke where you ad-lib your way through slides you've never seen before. Drinking IS involved!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
It was the homebrew. I liked it. What do you think of it?
I have not tried it yet! I brewed it with a friend of mine and told him I would not try one until we can get together. He's coming over Saturday...with six bottles of Pliny the Elder for me! :weee:

Glad to hear you like it! :)

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
No snow here :( Tonight I'd heading to Battledecks: a powerpoint karaoke where you ad-lib your way through slides you've never seen before. Drinking IS involved!
It sounds a little like our "shotgun" seminar when I was in grad school. Everyone who wanted to attend would put their name in a hat at the door. Once everyone was in their seats, a name was drawn from the hat. The lucky person whose name was drawn was that day's speaker. Drinking was not involved, however.