Quantcast

This is even dumber than my other tattoo

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I remeber watching two crack heads in a car with a home-made tattoo gun marking each other up in the parking lot of 7-11. After a few minutes, one of them said he wanted a dot on the end of his nose.

After several tries, he kept looking in the mirror and saying "bigger, bigger!" When he was done, it was nearly the size of a dime and full.

Every time I saw him after that, I couldn't help but bust out laughing. I have seen some bad "drunken sailor" tattoos in the past as well.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
jimmydean said:
I remeber watching two crack heads in a car with a home-made tattoo gun marking each other up in the parking lot of 7-11. After a few minutes, one of them said he wanted a dot on the end of his nose.

After several tries, he kept looking in the mirror and saying "bigger, bigger!" When he was done, it was nearly the size of a dime and full.

Every time I saw him after that, I couldn't help but bust out laughing. I have seen some bad "drunken sailor" tattoos in the past as well.

That, is just freakin amazing!

What about Steve-O's off road tatto :D

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
I Are Baboon said:
Isn't Jorvik in the Middle East right now?

Not quite, but close. Can't say where just yet, but I've been around.

The coverup is coming along pretty decently, except for the past 4 months I haven't been able to get any work done to it being as there arn't really any tattoo shops where I've been at. Hope to get another 4 hour session next week before I'm cut off again.

J

JRB

la_cleta said:
you should make some medical test, just to be sure you are AIDS/hepatitis/etc free!!
I think they already made them, but I would take them if I were him. I would like to know that I was going to die.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I think you should just say you gave it to yourself when you were 5 years old. THAT's tough.

But what could you do to repair it? Maybe turn it into a noose that broke or something. Or a burning fuse leading to a Bugs Bunny style bomb that could be your head. Or maybe leash showing that your being lead around by the Devil or God or a naked devil chick or something

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
JohnE said:
They deploy you guys out of 8th & I? I thought you guys were mainly ceremonial. Presidential Guard type stuff?
Other than combat replacements, people don't get deployed out of that place. I was stationed there for a bit, but not doing the typical 8th and I thing. Now I'm still technically attached there, just because where I'm at doesn't have an admin section.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
lol bahahaah! Poor guy, I think I did drawings like that in my trapper keeper back in grade school.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
There is this ganster kid in my English class. jhe has "Life is to short" tatted in cursive on his arm.

I informed him that to should have 2 o(s). He disagreed and asked the English teacher (this is a sophomore English class) if it was correct.

The teacher looked at him the tattoo and said, verbatim, "How did you manage to get into this class?".

The kid promptly left after saying a few words about"not needing this bull****"

I never laughed so hard.

According to one of his friends, who is in the class, he forced the tattoo artist to use one O.

What an idiot.