Quantcast

This is not a joke, my finished rocky.

CJ116

Chimp
Jan 4, 2018
Not sure about bear gifs and unfortunately for you guys there are no lesbian roommates. I have one microwave and it is not in my bedroom but I am thinking of investing in a wok.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
someday, when ridemonkey is great again, everyone will be crippled wit respekt for this thread and we’ll all be able to wok away and wash our hands of it.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My Wok story.

I was invited to a party in a swanky high rise building on the waterfront in Downtown Toronto. This old lady catered the party. She became upset after a few bottles of wine and her staff left. She made appetizers and had nobody to serve them. So I did. She gets out this Wok and starts cooking in this fancy kitchen. She makes a delicious spread and nobody gives a fuck. I eat my face off on her delicious food. It was crazy good. I asked her who made her wok. She calls this guy and makes arrangements for me to meet the wok master the next day as I am leaving for the States. So I go downtown to the St Lawrence market and meet the guy. He takes me to his shop and makes me a wok. For free. Takes me to his daughters restaurant and feeds me some of the best Chinese food I ever had. He gave me the wok instead of charging me for it. When I broke up with a girl not long ago, she took the wok and thinks its hers. She also stole my Moms chafing dish and a Waterford platter.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
10 years and change I have been wasting my time hereabouts. I have seen this thread come and go, yet never clicked on it. Finally this morning the FSM guided my fingers to it, and now I know why. I feel 10 lbs lighter and 2 inches taller. There is a spring in my step and a smile on my face because of it, along with a deep and honest sense of abiding serenity that only comes from knowing and living the truth. I feel like LaoTze when he finished writing the Tao te Ching and finally had his knowledge shared with the world...I finally have a, wait, what kind of fork was that?

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Those greedy little fucks! Rip needs those woks for his lesbian flat mates. They’ll wither away on hot pockets only.