Quantcast

This is pretty awesome: Dog and DH =)

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
my buddy has a queensland heeler and it is the craziest dog ever.. ive never liked small to medium sized dogs, but a heeler is now probably first on my list of animals to own, gah i cant wait! :thumb:

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
Great video, that is one happy looking dog. Hoping that I'll be able to trust mine enough to try this in the near future.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Not DH, but Roo went on her first XC ride yesterday.

^^^ Awesome. She doesnt even look like shes working hard...sweet looking dog. I now feel compelled to obtain gopro footy of my trail pup. She came running across the house cause she heard the freewheel noise from the video.

Photo content: Winn likes to "help" dig too.
winn lander 2.JPG

Last edited:

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
^^^ Awesome. She doesnt even look like she's working hard...sweet looking dog. I not feel compelled to obtain gopro footy of my trail pup. She came running across the house cause she heard the freewheel noise from the video.

Photo content: Winn likes to "help" dig too.
View attachment 113591
My GF just got me the Gopro a couple weeks ago for my birthday so I thought she would appreciate seeing that I was enjoying the present. Is that a Border Collie? I had one growing up, they are so smart and she was the main reason I chose to get another herding breed. I have a few moar videos of Roo's first trail ride but I need to figure out how to edit videos, that was the only video I had that I could put up in it's entirety without editing... I'm new to Gopro's and video editing

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Good eye, Winn is a border collie/pit mix (or so the shelter says). She definitely has the border collie energy, drive, and behaviors and some pit body features. She took to riding very naturally and now it's basically her favorite thing. My dog growing up was an australian shepherd and he was awesome as well--herding breeds really are great as long as you keep them busy.

The only software I've used for editing is final cut pro 10 and it was extremely intuitive, easy to slow motion, splice, drag and drop bits and add music. Pretty sure you can download a free trial for a month also.

demonprec

Monkey
Nov 12, 2004
Whonnock BC Canada

this is our trail mutt Brody , he,s a bluenose pit cross with a rottie/shepard/mutt i have some video of him just have to figure out how to load . we had him out at SUMAS Mtn last Sunday we did a 14KM ride and he was right there the whole time that was his 3rd day in a row for riding mostly DH style courses and some black diamond trails

tartosuc

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
montreal
Good eye, Winn is a border collie/pit mix (or so the shelter says). She definitely has the border collie energy, drive, and behaviors and some pit body features. She took to riding very naturally and now it's basically her favorite thing. My dog growing up was an australian shepherd and he was awesome as well--herding breeds really are great as long as you keep them busy.

The only software I've used for editing is final cut pro 10 and it was extremely intuitive, easy to slow motion, splice, drag and drop bits and add music. Pretty sure you can download a free trial for a month also.
my border collie is named Balfa
just love to go biking..whennever i move a bike in the shop he turn nuts and wants to go! he's a leader and always want to be in front but will always wait for me at any intersection.
the pics is from riding on the frozen lake by my place.
image.jpg