Quantcast

This is the weakest local forum EVER!

Apr 1, 2005
Cloud 9
:redhot: Wtf, I quess there is only one group of dh riders in upstate, central or the southern tier of NY due to only one response to my inquiry. I understand there are way more riders in CO, but if someone makes a post to our local board, there are endless replies. I had heard of a lot of good riders from that area so I find it hard to believe. You must just not want new riders in the area or you are too lazy to reply,........so thanks, I am really looking forward to moving there and not meeting any of you.

For the Record:72 views and 2 responses (1 was me).....what a joke

Aside from that, I would like to thank the group known as the Gravity Junkies for their invitation (http://360.yahoo.com/gravityjunkies).

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Whereabouts are you moving to? Yeah this forum really isn't frequented much for some reason even though there are a lot of people on the board from here.

Apr 1, 2005
Cloud 9
I guess I just needed to push a little bit, thanks to those who replied.

Gumba, I am moving to Rochester, unfortunately I am not sure where exactly. I am moving there in early July. My parents have a house in Irondeqouit and have some land as well. It is'nt a lot of land but it will do fine and I have clearance to build dirt jumps/stunts on the property,...sweet. Let me know if you are interested in building/riding when I get there, that goes for anybody that likes to dig. Cheers.
Pete

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
bustedspoke.com seems to meet the board needs of a lot of local MA/NH/RI riders. i agree, this is a pretty desolate regional forum.

qualude

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The County of Kings
Check out Hcor.net, BrooklynBikeRiders.com....BBR is very local to the City and L.I., but Hcor is all over the eastern seaboard. should be able to pick up some riding partners quick like.

Apr 1, 2005
Cloud 9
McGRP01 said:
Check out Hcor. And quite your fvckin' whining. :nopity:

HaHa.....not whining, just stating the obvious,....and it apparently worked since there was only one reply before and now there are plenty. In addition, if you are going to be a wanker and smart off you should at least learn how to spell, there is no "e" in quit. Thanks for your enlightened commentary, so........your picture right back at'cha..

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Dummy says what said:
:redhot: Wtf, I quess there is only one group of dh riders in upstate, central or the southern tier of NY due to only one response to my inquiry. I understand there are way more riders in CO, but if someone makes a post to our local board, there are endless replies. I had heard of a lot of good riders from that area so I find it hard to believe. You must just not want new riders in the area or you are too lazy to reply,........so thanks, I am really looking forward to moving there and not meeting any of you.

For the Record:72 views and 2 responses (1 was me).....what a joke

Aside from that, I would like to thank the group known as the Gravity Junkies for their invitation (http://360.yahoo.com/gravityjunkies).

jus caus we can rid gode, dont meen we can tyap er spel

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Dummy says what said:
I guess I just needed to push a little bit, thanks to those who replied.

Gumba, I am moving to Rochester, unfortunately I am not sure where exactly. I am moving there in early July. My parents have a house in Irondeqouit and have some land as well. It is'nt a lot of land but it will do fine and I have clearance to build dirt jumps/stunts on the property,...sweet. Let me know if you are interested in building/riding when I get there, that goes for anybody that likes to dig. Cheers.
Pete
Lemme know when you get here, I'm still down for building jumps!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
The wierd thing is, this dude PM'd me his number, and me and gumba both called him to see if he wanted to ride or build, and he never called back :confused:

Apr 1, 2005
Cloud 9
Sorry Echo and others.......I have been trying to get settled in since the move and the riding has been sparce. The job I now have has me working till 7pm some days, so I have not been too active in the eves. I did call one of you guys back and it was the wrong #..?, I'll try again. In two weeks, 2nd weekend in Sept, I am going to try and go to Plattekill, so....anyways, let me know and again sry for not getting back sooner...ya'll are brutal.